I Want to Help People

I saw a cyclist by the side of the road yesterday with a flat tyre. I could have just ridden past, he did have a pump, but I stopped and let him use my CO2 inflator, saving him probably 15-20 minutes of effort, and hopefully made his day. We go throu...
4
|
I came on here to help people who might be depressed, frustrated or unsure of things. Let me know if I can help!
3
|
I just want to help people. I want to be an important person in life and make a difference.
5
|
Can you guys please help this little kid... https://www.gofundme.com/helplittlearya
3
|
My friend is suicidal and she doesn't want to talk to me so I made a Twitter account and I posted a photo with a heart, now all I need is you guys to comment on the picture and write her some kind words, the more the better, she's a former ...
2
|
My goal in life is to become an Ayurvedic Practitioner. I know I will not make a lot of money pursuing this dream, but money is not the ob<x>ject of my dream. I believe that natural medicine is extremely beneficial. More so than pharmaceutica...
0
|
ATTENTION: If ANYONE on here is feeling depressed, suicidal, lonely, self-harms, or just wants to talk then PLEASE feel free to message me! You are NOT alone. I used to self-harm and suicide has entered my mind before but now I just feel mild depre...
0
|
Ep has become more of a depressant... I'm never online when someone needs help. I'm seeing people I know post stuff about how they're depressed and stuff, and I want to help, but I'm never online It's frustrating and makes ...
0
|
Gratitude. Appreciation. Giving thanks.  No matter what words you use, it all means the same thing. Happy. We’re supposed to be happy. Grateful for friends, family, happy to just be alive… whether we like it or not. Maybe being grateful means recogni...
0
|

I Want to Help People
This is a group for all of us that want to make a positive difference in someone else's life - no matter how big or small, we want to help. Every bit counts.
Categories: Other

I Want to Help People | Similar Worlds