I Despise Hot Weather

It is like I can't catch a break, and melancholy is much needed at the moment

When the heck is the weather planning on getting AT LEAST JUST A LITTLE cooler over here. 🤷‍♀️ I feel like I've been waiting for this forever, and it is just not happening!

I am depressed, going through a rough time, and the weather is not fu*king supporting me!! I need to wander in the rain, or drink coffee in the cold weather outside, while thinking of my pathetic life, but I can't! Because this SHINING ANNOYING SUN keeps on coming out everyday! It is like I can't catch a break, and melancholy is much needed at the moment.
Sirfurryanimal · 61-69, M
Just pop across to Wales...it’s cold and wet🥶🌧💨
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@356742,SirfurryanimalWales] Ah I wish!😻
alongalone · M
Everybody's talking at me
alongalone · M
[@4367,MissGaga] hi. It's a Harry Nilsson song I thought related.
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@1136877,alongalone] Ah thanks I will check it out.
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@1136877,alongalone] Loved the song!
AntisocialTroll · 51-55, F
*Loans you a tiny dose of melancholy with a sprinkle of shitty weather* I'ma looking forward to hearing you complain about the cold once you flee...

🥶
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@1078962,AntisocialTroll] Oh thanks! Do I need to pay interest on this shit you just loaned me?😂

I know it sounds dumb to say that I think I will enjoy it, because I am sure that it will get tiring after that first astonishment with a different weather, and the lovely look of white snow... BUT, either way, I will be living in an "extreme" sort of weather, here and there... At least I am a melancholiac soul by nature that prefers cold and gloomy weather..So yea I'd rather complain about the cold, but let's see lol
AntisocialTroll · 51-55, F
[@4367,MissGaga] Hell yes! As a friend you get the lower rate so to you it's a mere 3 cookies in interest...

I'm sure you'll be fine, never forget the merino wool thermals and you'll be grand, I do think it might take you a bit of getting used to and will expect complaints about the cold 🤣
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@1078962,AntisocialTroll] That's very generous of you *here are your three cookies of the day*.

LOL I am sure it will take a lot of getting used to (takes note of this wool thermals thingy) and will probably face funny situations too - it seems that you will be enjoying it 🤔🤣
Classified · M
Sad emojis to help you 😞😭😩😥😓💨💦🥶
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@444927,Classified] Oh thanks, that helped a lot *feels cold*
Classified · M
[@4367,MissGaga] 😊
I mean 🥶

I Despise Hot Weather