This post may contain Sensitive content.
I Have a Cat
AdultSensitiveFun
Join Similar Worlds today ยป

Yeah... I prefer dogs!!!

After spending some time cleaning up my desk where my cat has been peeing, I attempted to deposit him in his litter tray and he decided that it would be a good idea to try and attack me - again.

Fortunately, my soon to be ex was only a step away and he was able to intervene without anyone getting injured...

I just got full on hissed at and the claws out - which was the initial problem that I was trying to deal with... his claws were snagged on my shoulder.

Of course, my soon to be ex thinks that he is a master cat behaviourologist and tried to tell me that the cat is horny as opposed to territorial because my hands absolutely reeked of the cat pee that I was mopping up.

After the incident, I washed my hands and went back to the cat... he decided that I was no longer a threat and let me stroke him.

I went into the bedroom and my soon to be ex went outside, which set the cat yowling (separation anxiety), so I went back in and picked the cat up before sitting in my chair with him stretched out down my chest in the same way as he used to do as a kitten. He stayed there with me for a good ten minutes, just getting some fuss until my soon to be ex came back into the room again.

I Have a Cat
Pets, Animals and Nature