I Can Not Stand Child Abuse

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I have a really bad relationship with my dad. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail but he will often shout horrible things to me and my mum and he will lash out at us as well (pushing and hittjng) it's hard because I wish I could get al...
5
|
I was a foster parent for 10 years, I’ve seen it all. I find it repulsive how a parent could ever purposely hurt a child, there is no excuse for that. I’ve seen what these kids go through, and it breaks my heart each time, I’ve seen them fear in thei...
16
|
I was listening to this song,"little Susie"by Michael Jackson and it made me cry. this is what this song is about Once upon a time there lived a little girl named...
3
|
i just reported my neighbor for child abuse
4
|
I will tell you the story of a girl. My friend. My friend, whom I will call Trish, had abusive parents. Has abusive parents. I first actually met Trish and started befriending her about 4 years ago, in 9th grade. My entire class knew that Trish'...
5
|
Frankly, I find the title of this group incorrect, or at least misleading. Almost no one likes child abuse. Even the people who do it do not always like themselves for it. Sometimes they are just immature people who lose control. Others are just pla...
4
|
This is another of those groups stating the obvious. Who will come on here and declare that they approve Of child abuse? SW
13
|
It is awful. It can come in different forms and can stay. People might just consider it physical, but that need not be the case. I had the more emotional/verbal myself and feel the lasting effects today.
6
|
There is a special place reserved in hell for those that hurt the innocent and unable to protect themselves.
12
|
My own abuse was not so bad. However, the details of the abuse I hear from my now 14 year old sister give me more nightmares than my abuse ever did. I hate it. I hate it so damn much.
5
|
Nothing disgusts me more than the idea of a adult abusing a child. I have seen how abuse affects children first hand and I have seen what some people will do to their own child. It's not pretty. It leaves them scared of every little thing and af...
7
|

I Can Not Stand Child Abuse

I Can Not Stand Child Abuse | Similar Worlds