I Like Songs With a Meaning

All I want is nothing more To hear you knocking at my door 'Cause if I could see your face once more I could die as a happy man I'm sure When you said your last goodbye I died a little bit inside I lay in tears in bed all night Alone witho...
1
|
Dawn Gan, the singer of this Xinyao song, passed away yesterday from sarcoma cancer. She was 55. She had been battling it for five years. Xinyao is a genre of mandarin folk-pop music popular in the 1980s and 1990s.
4
|
I think this song is an excelant song with a great story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENGzUZXrt3I
5
|
Love me for a reason - Boyzone.
0
|
"Bubbly" Will you count me in? I've been awake for a while now You've got me feelin' like a child now 'Cause every time I see your bubbly face I get the tingles in a silly place It starts in my toes And I crinkle my n...
0
|
Every Breath You Take" Every breath you take Every move you make Every bond you break Every step you take I'll be watching you Every single day Every word you say Every game you play Every night you stay I'll be watching you O can...
0
|
Yesterdays, how quick they change all lost and long gone now.. It's hard to remember anything moving at the speed of sound, moving with the speed of sound.. And yet I'm still holdin' tight to this dream of distant light in that someho...
0
|

I Like Songs With a Meaning
Categories: Music
Group Members Report Abuse

I Like Songs With a Meaning | Similar Worlds