I Say Good Evening Everyone

Good evening.

I no longer understand the posts which are posted on the home page. I been here since I was 13 and now I'm 20. I long for the days when we were all family on here. Not people who are here for ten minutes, upset everyone and bye, off to some more interesting place. Anyone remember being human?
firefall · 61-69, M
SW is more and more something I dip into, briefly, myself, because too many ppl here seem determined to upset SW and move on, as you say.
Blodyn · 18-21, F
Why have we changed? I hate social media. I loved sw. Stories. Social media has now taken over. Middle aged men. Wives at home. Working hard to keep their kids fed and clothed. Guys playing around.
Blodyn · 18-21, F
[@1725,firefall] You are right. Decency was the mark of people on ep and the early days of sw. It's like at the bus stop. I feel the stares of some of the middle aged drivers. Some have no shame. Same on sw. But I can report such people and sw are very good. We are lucky about that.
firefall · 61-69, M
[@1012,Blodyn] That's true. I can imagine the middle age drivers would stare :(
Blodyn · 18-21, F
[@1725,firefall] You are still there!
Blodyn · 18-21, F
The silence says it all.
Blodyn · 18-21, F
[@1012,Blodyn] Firefall. Don't ever leave. We may not talk every day. But you are there.

I Say Good Evening Everyone