I Am Thinking

Big drinks and bladders

Strange title isn’t it???

Yeah well, my post, my title.

I went to Kum and Go for cigarettes the other day. For those of you unfamiliar, it’s a gas station quick stop place.

Anywho...as I was leaving, a couple got out of their car and it had one of those U-Haul thingies on the roof and the back was loaded with boxes. It was clear they were traveling. So they are walking up to the door with these...

These containers hole 100 ounces of liquid! [b]100 OUNCES[/b][b]![/b] That a bunch of liquid to be consumed!!

So here’s my question. How many times are these folks gonna have to stop to pee on their trip???? How many hours are going to be added just for potty breaks??? This is the south!!! You can drive MILES (even on the interstate) without seeing a town in sight. Now it’s fine for the guy. Just pull over and whip it out. But the woman? If it were me? A squat once or twice...fine. But if I’m riding more than a hundred miles there better be a REAL potty around!!!

Folks really need to ask themselves if they love their bladder before putting it through this kind of torture.

And my final thought (yes, I have one I promise). If these will be filled with a carbonated beverage they need to remember it’s like drinking beer. You can hold it forever, but after the ONE pee...you gotta go like every ten minutes.

I really feel sorry for their bladders. And all the wildflowers their gonna be killing on the side of the road.
Rooster · M
So would I! Damn! That's way too much to drink while travelling! Unless they have other car arrangements.😆
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@527571,Rooster] Don’t even get me stared on the watered down drink factor. Now if they fill them with ice and have water with them? That’s smart. But I really doubt it.
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@372263,Harmonium1923] I remember that!!!! 🤢
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Just sit on a bed pan while you drive.
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@1149,MrBrownstone] 🤢
SageWanderer · 70-79, M
My bladder is full just thinking about it!
Quimliqer · 61-69, M
Very true!!
LunarOrbit · 56-60, M
Kum and Go.

Im dying here
LunarOrbit · 56-60, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] Definitely a fashion statement!
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@488176,LunarOrbit] I wish the back of the shirt said came and went
LunarOrbit · 56-60, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] I was just thinkin the same thing!!!

I Am Thinking
A group for people to share what they are thinking at this moment
Beliefs Health