I Will Take As Many Words As I Want To Write This Story

One for the ladies-

Although few will reply in comments-yeah--that's a given.(100 views 3 comments-yeah-that's about right!) lol

Yes-I did take the this--and like the majority of you -I'm not saying.

But have fun...whether you are in sweatpants or your fave jeans! Or viewing snapchat photos you REALLY did not need to SEE!

[image=https://americaneagleoutfitters.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/aerie-what-do-your-undies-say-about-you-1.png]
What do your undies say about you? A Guide to Undie Shopping Created by: aerie.com
1
|
girlfaith
*giggles*....I got a kick out of this, and I must say it was right on point. Thongs for this girly ;)
*giggles with you * When I saw this I knew it had the potential of being a fun past-IF--ladies would post their results--and they have! I'm glad you did as well. : )

I love the ending results as well. Guess the quiz gods got this one right!

I was getting tired of all the 6,10,12,15,20 , and 50 words story groups. I'm sure there are others. But those few words are often not enough.

One for the ladies- Although few will reply in co... | I Will Take As Many Words As I Want To Write This Story | Replies | Similar Worlds