I Hate Animal Cruelty

Animals may not be able to say words like we humans can but they can still feel pain like we do, both physical and emotional.
9
|
We had to put our dear Bailey down today. She suddenly could not walk or even hold her head straight any longer. She was 12 Years old. The vet said she had nerve damage in her spine and based on her age it would be the most humane thing to do with ho...
2
|
I came across a video on Instagram showing this lobster holding itself up by its claws over a pan of boiling water. Let me clarify how to be more humane in cooking a lobster. Background info: When a lobster dies it’s flesh starts to produce a to...
6
|
Absolutely hate hearing stories about elephants being hunted for their tusks. It breaks my heart
12
|
Just saw the most awful video of a man cutting the trunk off of an elephant. Why :(
3
|
It's bad enough that we kill and eat animals but being cruel in this, well if God is in his heavens he will keep an account of such behaviour.
3
|
I felt such an angriness. Saw that, let's called him..., man, walking with a little kid...I guess he's around 5. The kid was taking a puppy with a leash. The thing is ...the puppy wanted to run towards my doggies and he pulled out the le...
2
|
There's a woman on our street who takes her dog out each morning before she goes to work, lets him crap in the curb, and because of the regulations about animal fouling in London she has to pick it up using a plastic bag to bin it, and as she do...
2
|
I saw a clearly abandoned dog on the side of the road other day when I was on the bus and it broke my heart. How could anyone treat another living creature like that?
3
|
Galgos 112 This is the name of one of the associations in my country that work to alleviate a little the damage others do. Galgos ( Greyhound doggies) have been living a very bad situation in my country for a long time. They are pretty used by hu...
3
|
Reading about this human head transplant that probably will take place at the end of this year, I focused on the previous experiments made with dogs and chimpazee's heads. I can't avoid thinking that if Science's advances would depend...
3
|
I'm soooooo mad right now...3 weeks ago when I was walking back home from school I saw a dog in front of me I love dogs but I was scared I thought that he was going to attack me since he is a street dog I was so scared so I couldn't move bu...
3
|
Good afternoon people. I am a new member and this was one of the first groups I saw when choosing groups to join. Does anyone else find this group name is kind of unneeded? I think it's true that most people are against it so should go without ...
13
|
This is Cherry. I found him this morning. He is skinny because of hunger and he has some pain on his feet because of walking around on the hot pavement. Beyond that, he is sane and young. I couldn't avoid taking him to the vet when I saw him t...
9
|
Absolutely hate it ,but hate rats,hate mosquitos, n hate bed bugs ewwww😂
3
|
I can't imagine putting my cats through intentional pain. I've stood on their tails a few times or tripped over them, but never deliberately. I feel so bad if I make them hiss, because I don't want them to hurt. I want them to feel lov...
2
|
Honestly, every animal deserves a good life. It breaks my heart when I see someone mistreating an animal. I don't like cats but I would never mistreat a cat.
5
|
It breaks my heart every time I see one of those commercials with the abused dogs on it. Animals shouldn't be abused like that. They should be loved instead.
7
|
I recently knew one of my kids in the school, goes from time to time to the school garden and when he saw a little sparrow on the ground, takes him and kill him ( I don't want to be descriptive in the way he does it). I was talking with my guy ...
5
|
True. But I hate cruelty to children or old folk or disabled folk more though.
8
|

I Hate Animal Cruelty
Categories: Beliefs, Doing Good, Health, Pets, Animals and Nature, Politics

I Hate Animal Cruelty | Similar Worlds