I Want To Shoot A Photo A Day

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/82/69/61/nonsensiclesnail-dltLH4uQTS9Jt7j.jpg]

Have you ever tried Good Earth sweet and Spicy tea?
Fabulous!! Its made with real cinnamon so it is naturally sweet. No sugar needed!
This morning I got my usual black tea, added a bag of sweet and spicy tea, Turned the electric kettle on. All is going so well!
I had just finished my morning reading so I went to get my computer and get my work space all laid out and set up for the next project. Ended up on Instagram watching cute baby animals being all derpy and sweet. After about 20 ( 30…40…) minutes of rabbit trailing into all things that have nothing to do with getting any work done at all, I remember, Oh! I need to grab my tea. Went to grab my cup only to see that I never poured the water in on top of the tea bags. That's how my day is going so far.
#details - I need to remember the details or nothing will ever get done.
6
|
Northerner · 61-69, M
Welcome to my world😂
nonsensiclesnail · 41-45, F
[@439066,Northerner] This is an exhausting place!
Northerner · 61-69, M
[@441353,nonsensiclesnail] It gets better everyday.lol
Penny · F
thanks for the recommendation. :) ever try Celestial seasonings Bengal Spice? i think it is very good. (havent tried the Good Earth yet.)
nonsensiclesnail · 41-45, F
[@533101,Penny] I have not! But I will when next time I go tea shopping.
DropsOfPain · 26-30, F
*Sponsored by [b]Good Earth[/b] ™️
nonsensiclesnail · 41-45, F
[@509132,DropsOfPain] LoL No, unfortunately I pay them for the privilege of drinking their tea.
DropsOfPain · 26-30, F
[@441353,nonsensiclesnail] I’m messing with ya
nonsensiclesnail · 41-45, F
[@509132,DropsOfPain] 🙃 I thought maybe you were.
DarkSky · 51-55, M
peaceful shot there
TheGoodGuy · 36-40, M
Have you changed your username? 🧐
nonsensiclesnail · 41-45, F
well!
Sort of.
I mean... this was once a discombobulated bunny.
An account I had forever forgotten about.

I have no self control when it comes to time wasting. And I was terribly sick of my other user name.
JohnOlinger · 36-40, M
@nonsensicilesnail So what do you think of Jason Momoa & Would You Do Him
nonsensiclesnail · 41-45, F
[@105699,JohnOlinger] You like it when people say yes so I feel pressured to say yes.
Would I do him? Probably not. But he's rather damn adorable.
JohnOlinger · 36-40, M
[@441353,nonsensiclesnail] nice
Peaches · F
I turn the timer on the stove and forget to push "start" sometimes?!🙄 I've never seen that tea before, 😋🍵I'll have to try it.

I Want To Shoot A Photo A Day
The idea behind this group is for shutterbugs to spread our wings creatively. You dont have to be a pro, just grab a camera and have fun!
Categories: Community

Have you ever tried Good Earth sweet and Spicy t... | I Want To Shoot A Photo A Day | Similar Worlds