I Love to Love and Be Loved

So good to be loved! Precisely beloved, not in love ... So good, because it is a great happiness, when you are loved, when you are valued, when your opinion is respected, when in any, even the most difficult moment, you are given a helping hand ... Of course it’s good to love , but being loved is much better, it seems that love is a warm scarf, it warms you with its warmth, it makes the world around you more comfortable and attractive ... Love, sincerely love ... Because now in our world values ​​and love are changing acquires other colors, we often give out for love that something is not clean, with Ovsem dark and detached from that warm feeling ... I want you to feel the goosebumps running from your body, from tender embraces, as you are covered not only by a wave of passion, but also by a wave of tenderness ... As eyes look at you not eating gaze, and gaze to the devotee ... Love yourself, make others loved and let others love you too!

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/34/22/52/alenka66-MWceQfGKgORVY0U.jpg]
3
|
Montanaman · 56-60, M
You bring an amazing smile to my face😊🤗

I Love to Love and Be Loved

So good to be loved! Precisely beloved, not in lov... | I Love to Love and Be Loved | Similar Worlds