I Am Christan

asking for a friend

So, how do white people justify white supremacy with the bible...when there are no white people in the book..

if you want... we can go back to the slave trade and work forward...
DUMBSHlT · 22-25, M
Bold of you to assume white supremacists care for what the bible has to say.
[@1127345,DUMBSHlT] they are married to each other
Powderflask · 26-30, M
I don’t know how anyone justifies anything with a bible but you do you.
Powderflask · 26-30, M
[@8041,alkynesoftrouble] I was saying that I’m not sure how anyone could use a malicious book of questionable beliefs and disputed origins to justify any cause. Whether they think that cause is just or not.
[@550058,Powderflask] i think the [quote][/quote]you do you [/quote]

was misunderstood
[@550058,Powderflask] it’s all good
This message was deleted by Similar Worlds staff.
make me... there is alway the block button if you don’t like what you read[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9]
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
hes just a propagandist trying to stir up stuff
[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9] block me
Same way they’ve portrayed Jesus as a man with blond hair and blue eyes for centuries. If there are no white people in the Bible, white worshippers didn’t get that memo.
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
I do understand where people come up with white supremacist junk. The democrats are the kkk ,and blm bows, everything is backwards. My children are Milano, and I'm a mountain man. Wtf are you people talking about?

A few bad police men, working in drug infested ghettos does not represent our nation.
[@1201531,checkoutanytime] all that I am asking you to do is look at history with the propaganda goggles
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
[@8041,alkynesoftrouble] that's my ENTIRE motivation, it's not white power, it's snobby elite power, my friend xo 🌹👍✌
[@1201531,checkoutanytime] tomato, to-mah-toe...

The power structure is what it is..
Asificair · M
It began with the first gentile!

I Am Christan