I Am Pregnant

8 weeks since yesterday馃憤

I have a male Im interested in who seems to like the baby, but I dont plan to rely on a man lmao.I still deserve the chance to love someone though.
I havent vomited I think in 2 days now(my memory is crap).Had some nausea here and there.
Stopped losing as much weight.
Last week I was so exhausted that even climbing the stairs to my bedroom was hard(there are literally only 4 steps馃槄)Getting out of bed was difficult at one point.
Was also basically bedridden and felt very weak.
But Ive felt energetic the last few days so Im taking advantage.Im trying to eat healthier as well.
Maybe it will get easier from here on out.

I hope.
Fantasyproject26-30, F
I'm 26 weeks since last Thursday and I still have hyperemesis, it was supposed to stop during the first trimester.i also have a love interest who isn't the father of my child but He loves us. So I say, enjoy it. If he makes you happy and brings you peace then hold ok to and enjoy it because you're going to really who your true family and friends are throughout this pregnancy. I literally just had my mom off because of how I started getting treated
NovascelM
[@1005903,Fantasyproject] I haven't had any either, but I do miss cuddling quite a lot. I got very clingy and needy last time, lol. This time around I feel less as clingy, but I still want security and intimacy a lot more than I feel I usually would.
Fantasyproject26-30, F
[@332555,Novascel] lol me too but he's very affectionate so it works out perfectly.
Fantasyproject26-30, F
[@332555,Novascel] Its the hormones 馃槀 one minute im crying over bathroom sets,the next i want to cuddle
HannahSkyF
Good to hear. Hope you stay on a positive road.
AntisocialTroll51-55, F
I'm glad it's been a bit easier for you.
AlyAngelF
A lot of peoples sickness subsides after the first trimester, I hope that is the case for you!
NovascelM
[@10260,AlyAngel] Its off and on. I feel like I dont even deserve to complain since Ive had it kind of easy compared to most馃槵
AlyAngelF
[@332555,Novascel] you never have to worry about complaining, least of all to me.
I hope it goes well for you馃挴馃檹鉂わ笍

I Am Pregnant
Motherhood Parenting and Family