Embarrassing & Funny

Ever do a reverse Google image on someone who claimed a picture was them, but it was really was a super model?
I stumbled on this the other night and I was a bit amused. She was asked if this very attractive looking pose was her and she claimed it was. I admit to being a bit curious and did the reverse search. The picture was clearly a supermodel.

It really doesn't affect me since I am not here to see what people look like, but the gentleman she was flirting with, clearly was enthralled.
16
|
GeniUs · 51-55, M
I'm a super model too!
<<<< That's me being a Genie in pantomime.
Abhilasha · 22-25, F
[@45325,GeniUs] 😂😂
GeniUs · 51-55, M
Ok I'm an average model, would anybody buy that?
Abhilasha · 22-25, F
[@45325,GeniUs] i wont ..😁

Volfield · 31-35, M
Situations like that one are fairly common, which makes wonder how much money our favourite Nigerian Prince has made in all this time...
Of course.
TexChik · F
All the time . On EP ... it was every other profile
Lilnonames · F
[@711251,Peapod] i have over 4000 blocked
Peapod · 56-60, F
[@1749,Lilnonames], the VIP is worth it when it comes to allowing more than 500 blocks.
Lilnonames · F
[@711251,Peapod] 👌
Starcrossed · 36-40, F
Even worse, the catfish had lifted some random photo that turned out to be some reporter. He couldn't answer any of the questions base on the guys self written bio. When I called him out on it he still tried to act like he wasn't lying. Lol
Peapod · 56-60, F
[@580386,Starcrossed], I am so happy to not be part of the dating digital world.
Starcrossed · 36-40, F
[@711251,Peapod] not even dating, just background checking some rando that was trying to make conversation with me.
Peapod · 56-60, F
[@580386,Starcrossed], it is odd to me. I rather post no pictures or a good one if I must. But to take a well know model and call it your own is really bizarre.
Peapod · 56-60, F
It is amusing that people here aren't a little more careful.
SuperA · 61-69, F
That is hilarious!! I bet he went to sleep happy!! Lmao
[@711251,Peapod] You nailed him.
Peapod · 56-60, F
[@770288,StarzAbove], hahaha!
[@711251,Peapod] I think Karma is kicking his rear end. lol
Lilnonames · F
I always reverse search
Peapod · 56-60, F
[@1749,Lilnonames], usually you don't get good results, but this picture was a large image size and it pointed right to a big time supermodel.
Lilnonames · F
[@711251,Peapod] once proved fake i BLOCK them .i let the guys drool over them cause they dont care if its fake or not as long as it got boobs. Haha
DDonde · 26-30, M
I've done it once.
They told me they were a model, so of course they were on google.
I was young and stupid so I bought it (it wasn't on SW).
Peapod · 56-60, F
[@373024,DDonde], I can see how that can happen if you don't know what the internet can be about.
Yes I have seen that and I think it happens a lot around here.
I also laugh how some will put up old pictures of themselves and boasting how fit they are when they are much older and the only thing they exercise is their mouth LOL.
[@711238,GingerPeach] You guys always crack me up. 🤗😘
SuperA · 61-69, F
They give such good material to work with!! 🤗
[@711261,SuperA] That they do. 🤗😘

Embarrassing & Funny

Ever do a reverse Google image on someone who clai... | Embarrassing & Funny | Similar Worlds