I Blah Blah Blah

Jesus wept!!!

What am I doing to myself???

So, after watching that last bad video... I went on to watch a second bad video and quickly left a third bad video. Just to clarify - they aren't "bad" in the sense of being terrible, they're just hitting me hard mentally.

I'm now in a predicament where I'm trying to stop myself from dragging myself into a deeper depression - but I no longer know what is safe for me to watch anymore.

I don't feel like listening to the same old songs that I usually listen to all over again - but I'm doing that in an attempt to avoid dragging myself further down the road that I'm on.

Anyone know of anything good and Dutch that I can listen to for quite a while???
Doomflower · 36-40, F
When all else fails I put on lofi/chillhop.
You like this?

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndw5dT_E7J8&ab_channel=ProphecyProductions]
Becksta · 36-40
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] It's German... I can't say that I understand it... but I like the melody and the album art...
Riemann · 26-30, M
I'd suggest you to listen to the quiet.
Don't do anything.
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.
You are just a human living your life.
Breathe... :)
MadchesterMan · 46-50, M
I'm pretty sure the group Within Temptation is Dutch? I love the song Faster by them as it on quite a few videos on YouTube.
adorbz · 22-25, F
hey 💕 idk if you need this right now but if not then save it for later when your bad feelings run back to their shell 🤗 it’s a cute dutch song that’s been in my playlists for a while 🥺 [youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb3N41p3aN8]
eyeno · M
Don't know any Dutch songs but, I'll pray with you.

Abba, as we come before you in prayer, I pray for the one known as Beksta.

We Bind the Spirit of 'heavineess' and Loose the Garment of Praise, Oil of Joy and Comfort.
We choose to up-root every root and plant the seeds of the 'word' that will keep us free.

In Jesus's name we pray, let your 'Will' be done. Amen
Classified · M
You meantion the shortest verse in the Bible 😯

Not sure which songs I could recommend though. 🤔

I Blah Blah Blah