I Hate Mornings Especially Monday Mornings

Post Rating Level: | | | |

A fresh shave. ✋️ A boat load of coffee. 😁. The sun is shining. 🥳 And Monday in the rear view. 🤩. I’m ready. 💪. The day doesn’t stand a chance as one hurdle after another is cleared. Get ready. Smile. And enjoy the morning.
4
|
. Good morning Monday. You rat bastard. A little more coffee and I’ll be ready to deal with you properly.
1
|
Bad morning...Just rear ended a car on the way to work and a midget got out of the other car. He came to me frowning and said I'm not happy, so I said "Well, then which one are you?
1
|
I love the morning. I am always glad sleep is over and the new day is begun. But i do get up at 4.30. I live on a farm,
0
|
Monday morning over and done... come on Friday 😁
4
|
. This would be a perfect start to a Monday. Guess I need to find a bakery so I can start the week out right.
5
|
Every morning I wake up to a warm cup of salt
0
|
Woke up early to find out my morning job had been cancelled. Got to spend a little extra time with my coffee. Took the long way to work, over the mountain, thru the city and down by the river. Sucked to have to wake up so early for nothing but wasn...
1
|
Hey guys, I just wanna wish you a good Monday morning! I know it's a tough world out there but I believe you can make it though! Just smile and let everyone see how amazing and beautiful you are! I believe in you and wish you all the best! Have ...
7
|
Why work on Monday morning, when you can waste time online?
2
|

I Hate Mornings Especially Monday Mornings | Similar Worlds