I Hate Ellen Degeneres

So Ellen frickin' [b]Degenerate[/b] is finally being outed for the mean and just plain shitty person she actually is. Many on Twitter have been sharing their firsthand accounts of how nasty she's been with them and others. A lot of people seem surprised by this, which I don't understand. One only has to watch her show and observe how she often behaves towards her guests and audience. I made a post in this very group two years ago expressing my disgust over how she completely humiliated an audience member over something so trivial and how Ellen was hypocritical for it. Sure, she's done plenty of nice things when she gives people gifts and whatnot, but in hindsight, I think it's all actually done just to boost her public image than it is her being a genuinely nice person. But what I find the most unsettling about her is how she seems to laugh the hardest when she's scaring the hell out of people who she knows hates being scared. One might think she's just pulling a prank and there's nothing inherently cruel or malicious about it. But in light of how mean an individual she actually is, it makes her look creepy as hell!
Carver · 31-35, F
For those out of the loop:
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k7HJ4oC-jk]
MarkPaul · 26-30, M
@Carver Seems a little petty and possibly exaggerated.
Carver · 31-35, F
@MarkPaul Take it up with those making the claims, I’m just posting the video.
Peaches · F
Jerry Lewis did telethons to help kids with Muscular Dystrophy for years. Everyone always thought he was so kind and good, but the kids on his telethon said he was cold to them and wouldn't even talk to them if the camera wasn't rolling?!😒 I had never heard all this about Ellen, 😯thanks for posting the video. I bet many stars aren't as "kind" as they look. I also think she started giving away stuff to be like Oprah too!
SW-User
Completely disingenuous fraud
I miss oprah Winfrey,
Carver · 31-35, F
@RadiantRuby I'll bet you she got the idea of gift giving from Oprah and uses it to portray herself in a positive light.
SW-User
She's dory, right?
luctoretemergo · 61-69, M
Great..I thought Rosie O Donnell was America's Favorite Lesbien...then she got dethroned...now Ellen?....that's it...don't tell me there's no Santa Claus...Don't do it!!!!
Carver · 31-35, F
@luctoretemergo There are two types of lesbians: pleasant ones and toxic ones. Unfortunately, the latter tend to be really good at playing the part of the former.

But that's just me and my personal opinion, so don't read too much into it. 😅
MelanieUK · 22-25, F
I think we must be lucky in the UK and shielded from the nastiness it really is the first time I have heard/read anything bad about her, not a fan of the show and glad now
MarkPaul · 26-30, M
Could you be over-reacting?
MarkPaul · 26-30, M
@Carver Fine. But, I was just suggesting that it seemed like you were getting all worked over nothing really.
Carver · 31-35, F
@MarkPaul Just because one uses assertive or even harsh language doesn't mean they're getting "worked up". I would say you actually have more of a habit of that, but we've established that you're on a completely different plane of existence than the rest of us ages ago so, as you were.
MarkPaul · 26-30, M
@Carver OMG.
TheDevilYouNeed · 56-60, M
I have never been a fan of Ellen. I don't find her funny or entertaining. In fact I think the only reason she is so popular is she came out back when that was unusual.
Ksmile14 · F
I guess I don't watch her enough to know. I know her image is that she's really nice snd generous. I wonder if she's really like that, though.
SW-User
I think I remember your previous post. She does have that demeanor though. Can't say I'm really surprised.
SW-User
She's kind of a bitch and I definitely see what you're saying about her.
I compare everyone to Twitler, so based on that, Ellen is actually a very decent person.
walabby · 61-69, M
Ellen Degenerate? ... never liked her :/
CuriousCouple25 · 51-55, CVIP
@walabby nasty fraud
Jm31xxx · 41-45, M
Please can you tell me what exactly shes done?
Badunk · 26-30, M
Ellen is on house arrest. She has an ankle monitor.
TheYummyNurse · 26-30, F
Good post,its all true.

I Hate Ellen Degeneres
Movies and TV