I Absolutely Love Dogs

Once I was playing with my pampered spoilt labrador pet in my living room. My apartment door was open. So my pet was in the couch and I was sitting down throwing a big plastic bone at him. He would catch and he would nudge it down the couch with his ...
5
|
Seriously, ill be walking and see a dog, and I immediately turn into a elementary school student. I wil ask to pet it and if told yes. I could pet the dog. For hours. During finals at college, the therapy dogs from Angels in whiskers were brought ove...
0
|
Here is my dog. He's a large Papillon, and he's got cataracts in both eyes and Glaucoma. Despite being most of the way blind, he is still very athletic and loves to play. His name is Gizmo, and I love him very much!
0
|
This is my boy Polo about a year ago when he was a puppy. He is a Catahoula mix. He is a rescue and saved from the kill shelter. He is awesome.
0
|
It's been so fun having mums little buddy. Hope this isn't the end of me seeing him.
0
|

I Absolutely Love Dogs

I Absolutely Love Dogs (Page 4) | Similar Worlds