I Am Afraid of Rejection

I know the reason i am afraid of rejection. It's because I have BPD, it is a major disorder that destroys ur life!!! if u want to know more about it search it up on google.
1
|
Though it happens a lot.... it's happening far too often.....
2
|
So I avoid a lot. I wall off a little more. That's with other people anyway. When it comes to work, I'm terrified I'll get fired. It doesn't matter that I'm told I do a great job. It feels like one mess-up, and I'll be b...
3
|
It's terrifying to me, it makes my anxiety level go up..
3
|
Yes.. I don't know, sometimes I think I'm a boring person. My life is quite normal.
3
|
God am i.... I'm so used to people leaving, that rejection seems to be like home,
1
|
I've said to myself a couple times to try not to be attached to someone because friendship only ends in two ways. You'll either be friends forever or not and it usually ends with the second way, leaving you hurting. If I don't attach m...
0
|
When you try your hardest to get someone to like you back or even just agree with you on something, why wouldn't you be? Well it's probably just me but I'm afraid of rejection since there's not much people out there to talk with a...
0
|
I'm afraid of rejection, I never know what to do if a girl asks me out, or even wants to start a conversation, I usually just say, "oh" or some other stupid lame thing
18-21
0
|
We're all scared of being rejected. Of that one person who we hold so close to our hearts will turn around and walk away. That's the moment where we feel so hopeless. We can chase after them...grab them and make them stay with us. But in th...
0
|
I'm afraid she will reject me. Say no and turn away never to see me again. I don't want to scare her away with what I have to say. I don't want her to break my heart. I'm afraid I won't be able to pick up the pieces once they...
1
|
yeah..I mean nobody wants to be rejected. most of the time fear of rejection stops me from doing things I really like.Some thought of rejection pricks my mind and there I am in the end regretting for being coward. Maybe the reason of the fear i hav...
0
|
Bitter Rejection... The reason why my life is so limited. Everything I do is controlled by the thought of being rejected. I can't be myself around many out of fear of someone rejecting me or telling me I'm weird. The...
0
|
The Fear... i always wonder what makes a person change? is it to get the attention of someone they like? is it because they feel the need? is it forced? or simply change that had to come? i always thought change was a great th...
0
|
Deeply Ingrained... I think that all of my awkwardness and shyness can be ultimately traced to just having a deep-seated fear of rejection. I don't talk that much in class because I don't want my ideas to get shot d...
0
|

I Am Afraid of Rejection
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Am Afraid of Rejection (Page 2) | Similar Worlds