I Am On Gofundme

OK, I posted a GoFundMe page that i made asking for help to get my life restarted from the ground.
I have yet to get a single offer of help, or even a buck to get caffeinated. Then I look, in addition to the famous guy who got over $55000 with the stated goal of making potato salad, I found that even this woman from California, calls herself Tree; and Tree is a "Dating Coach, Workshop Facilitator of Heart-Centered events for singles and," get this, "a Snuggle Provider." Tree has gotten $730 for a month's rent. It's still a bit shy of her goal of $2000, but it's more than just SOMEthing.
I'm trying to recover from an abusive relationship with someone who harmed my children for Chrissakes, doesn't someone have SOMEthing for that?

https://www.gofundme.com/4n1e50g
0
|
Edited: 9 mths ago
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.

I Am On Gofundme

OK, I posted a GoFundMe page that i made asking fo... | I Am On Gofundme | Similar Worlds