I Wish You All A Good Day

Waking up with the realization that it’s only Tuesday is such a mood, and it’s been embraced properly.

Unbrushed bed hair.

Thermals.

Men’s overalls.

Fuzzy slippers.

A soft smile greeting the been-absent-too-long sunshine kissing the daisies sitting next to the window.

A kettle whistling as a tag labeled “ginger tea” drapes over the ceramic mug I’ll warm my hands on for a good hour or so.

A groggy computer booting up while the textbooks, notebooks, pencils, and colored pencils are laid out neatly on the kitchen table.

A shedding furry baby already taking her first nap of the day on the carpet runner nearby.

“Soundtrack for study” playing gently in the background.

It may only be Tuesday, but we’re ready for it 🫖📝🔆

JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
You still look cuter than me in my long tank and then my ripped tank over it and a half sweatshirt on top and my Halloween owl pants and Christmas looking socks. 😂
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
[@1845,JaggedLittlePill] 😳. On what planet cause you win the whole dadgum day rocking all of that!
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart] I was cold last night. 😂
Blazer420 · 31-35, M
I bet you look cute in your overalls

I Wish You All A Good Day