Ravioli on toast???

I'm trying to decide how I want to eat the two tins of ravioli that I bought today.

It's a beef ravioli in beef and tomato sauce and I want to eat the first tin in a way that enables me to absorb as much of it as possible - so I am thinking of making myself ravioli on toast???
GaiusJuliusCaesar · 41-45, M
What about dipping the toast into the ravioli?
Becksta · 36-40
[@717388,GaiusJuliusCaesar] I'm thinking that soaking the toast in the ravioli might make it absorb more of the beef in the sauce...

I don't know, though - I've never had to think so hard about food as I do since I was diagnosed with B12 deficiency. 🤔
GaiusJuliusCaesar · 41-45, M
[@421598,Becksta] Hmmm...I dunno. Try it
LvChris · 41-45, M
I'd eat that.
IloveJ · M
like it
IloveJ · M
[@421598,Becksta]
dont worry
Becksta · 36-40
[@953545,IloveJ] I hope it does cool down soon... I want my ravioli - I've been looking forward to it for days now!!!

Looks like London has it slightly cooler than we do, too. Hopefully, they don't have any paddling pools in their parks, too - if I have to boil... they can as well!!! 🤣
Becksta · 36-40
[@953545,IloveJ] Ik at tenslotte ravioli op toast. Ik genoot van de verandering in mijn dieet terwijl ik het had... 🤤

I Love Food
Food