I Have Random Thoughts

Has anyone seen my vitamin B tablets???

I was interrupted in the process of taking my morning meds... and now I can't find my vitamin B pills... 馃憖
ClassifiedM
Nope 馃ズ
ClassifiedM
[@421598,Becksta] Oh even trying to get pregnant, then it can't do much bad, unless you have an allergy or something like that.

Stay safe, okie? 馃ズ
Becksta36-40
[@444927,Classified] They tend to be awkward about prescribing it for long term use because they want to keep the cost to the NHS down... but it defies logic when they accept that people with a B12 deficiency may need to be on them for the rest of their life.

Having me go in every three months to renew a medication that is widely available over the counter in so many vitamin pills was just stupid. They knew that I've never had any negative reactions to this medication because I had taken it several times before with no negative consequences. I was prescribed it when I was trying to get pregnant... so why act the fool with it when I have a deficiency that it could help with???

I'm as safe as I can be right now... at least, I recognise what I am doing and I'm strong enough to distract myself from taking things further than just gathering things, with the help of my man to keep me strong.
ClassifiedM
[@421598,Becksta] I don't know either. Not sure what their reasons are.

Okie that's a relief 馃

I Have Random Thoughts