This post may contain Adult content.
I Have Random Thoughts

Have you ever wondered...

What lockdown is like for people who are living with domestic violence???

Yeah, the world is a fucking ugly place when you have no freedom from home - it's even worse when you have no freedom from your abuser.

I really needed to tell my work coach something today and get her advice... but I didn't even have the privacy to do so.

I also could have done with the freedom to tell her about how my soon to be ex is complaining about the reminders that he's getting about my fit note being expired... I can see that escalating into something else over time - which isn't something that I need when I'm already trying to assess my safety from one minute to the next right now and figure out something better than homelessness as a plan of escape.
Im sorry...I鈥檝e been a victim of verbal abuse, so I can only imagine what you must be enduring every day.

Hope you get a chance to move out safely soon. 馃馃槙
Becksta36-40
[@372543,Vivaci] Every day, I mull it over in my mind, trying to figure out a way to end all this that doesn't mean that I have to lose my whole family - but there is no obvious way that I can do this... at least, not while my mother wants to be his flying monkey and enable the cycle of abuse to continue.

She has terminal cancer and I've been trying to wait until after she passes to make my move - the thing is that he's getting more erratic now and she won't help me to get away... she's even abusing me in her own right now by telling him when I asked her for a room before and she's threatening to find me and bring me back no matter where I go in this country.

I don't really want to have to go homeless and no contact to escape - but I no longer see what other options I have.

I Have Random Thoughts