I Have Random Thoughts

Just let it go...

I was just outside talking to my mother and my big brother with my soon to be ex when a guy from my distant past came walking his dog down the street.

My soon to be ex saw him and decides to say to me "Hey, [Insert name], look who that is".

Of course, that killed the conversation and my hopes of leaving ancient history where it belongs - in my past.

I haven't even spoken to the guy in eighteen years, so I know that I am no more than a distant memory to him, too. Life has gone on now and it's not my fault that he now happens to live locally to me.

Why can't my soon to be ex just let go and leave things be for once in his life???

I can't lie... I'm looking forward to the day when my past becomes nothing more than a distant memory instead of having events of nineteen years ago dragged up every time I leave the house for any reason.
planning to give him a shock
Becksta36-40
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] I'm beginning to think that he secretly fancies the guy myself.

I mean, why else does a guy go out of his way to draw your attention to a guy that you haven't spoken to in eighteen years??? 馃
turbineman4080-89, M
Can you move to a different town away from all those people?
Becksta36-40
[@367957,turbineman40] If I get my way, I will be in a different country one of these days...

As things stand right now, if I move with my soon to be ex, then I am giving him the power again... that's what he's been trying to do for decades, isolate me from my family.

For now, its better that I force him to remain here and leave on my own terms because he wants me in some poky little village over on the other side of the county from here.
turbineman4080-89, M
[@421598,Becksta] you have to be in control of your life. Do what you think is best for you

I Have Random Thoughts