This post may contain Adult content.
I Have Random Thoughts

You know what fucks my head up???

When I desperately need sleep... and, no matter what I try, I can't seem to get any fucking sleep!!!

I tried everything I could think of again last night. I went to bed at midnight as I usually do these days. I put my phone down at 1am and lay there with my eyes closed.

2am came around and I'm still awake... 3am... 4am and 5am - jeeze I'm usually asleep by 5am at my worst, so why am I sitting here moaning about the fact that I can't sleep instead of just sleeping???

What is it going to take for me to get some proper and decent sleep already???
swandfriends · 36-40, F
I do that if I drank coffee later in the day, or have something on my mind, and also around the full moon, like the night before the actual full moon, I can't go to sleep. I'd say you probably have things on your mind preventing you to fall asleep. Or you're just naturally a late night person
Becksta · 36-40
[@594122,swandfriends] I'm naturally someone who can sleep all day - but never at night. No matter how tired I am, I can't seem to get back into sleeping at night again.
Nihiless · F
It could be a few things like too much sugar, caffeine, nicotine or anxiety and stress. I have nights like that sometimes. You could try a bath before bed, hypnotic music, anxiety tablets, exercise or cutting down on caffeine or nicotine if you do smoke.
Ozuye502 · 31-35, M
Melatonin + CBD on an empty stomach knocks me out that or NyQuil also a good orgasm never hurt anyone. My father worked knights for 32 years and now that he’s retired pot helps him.
Try reading a book for an hour in bed instead of being on your phone for that hour.

I Have Random Thoughts