I Have Random Thoughts

I hate this!!!

So... I'm pretty much exhausted to the point where I passed out in a chair for a couple of hours last night.

I came to bed three hours ago... yet, here I am, back on SW.

I did everything right... I tried to find some sleep music that didn't make my tinnitus worse (no rain, crickets or ocean sounds). I got into a light doze... but not a proper sleep.

I've just about had enough... I need some proper sleep!!! 馃槨
Stressing about getting enough sleep can stop you from sleeping. Your body will crash when you need to..dont focus on your tinnitus, it sounds silly, but it's something you can do, just takes focus..I have it too, from riding motorbikes the most of my life, wind noise from the helmets. Can drive you nuts if you let it..there is also a technique on you tube that stops it for a short period. I will look for it
Becksta36-40
[@446022,Bushmanoz] I know all that, but I only slept for 3 hours overnight last night and yesterday was... a pretty intense day for me. I was crashing in the evening.

I've lived with tinnitus for most of my life, too - most of the time, I can push through it - but some of that relaxation music I listened to made the base level noise even worse than it usually is.
[@421598,Becksta] ok..sorry, i will mind my business lol
Becksta36-40
[@446022,Bushmanoz] I appreciate that you are trying to help me, though... I'm just frustrated that I'm still on SW at 3, 4 or 5am - especially when it was bought to my attention that I tend to be on here a lot though those particular hours.

There's not really much that anyone can do to help me, I've just got to try and muddle through it as best as I can. The only technique that I have ever found to help with tinnitus is to listen to music or the 24 hours news channel for background noise.

I Have Random Thoughts