I Have Random Thoughts

Also the person I have been seeing casually wants to "go steady"?

Like try to have something more serious? I should have asked for clarification. I have thought about it before too.
LvChris · 41-45, M
That's such an adorably middle school way of saying it, a bit weird from a sexual partner because... middle school.
[@335805,LvChris] haha yeah, there's not a lot of other ways to concisely phrase it I guess. "Put effort toward having a more serious relationship" is a bit wordy.
LvChris · 41-45, M
[@405723,AmbivalentFriability] I'd probably say "be exclusive" or "have a more serious relationship." That's good news though, sounds like. 😇
[@335805,LvChris] I hope so. I guess we'd already basically agreed to be exclusive because neither of us likes the complication of having multiple partners, but yeah. I think it could be a good thing. I am thinking about it.
bookerdana · M
Maybe they'll ask you to wear their pin😧
Sorry about that,if you're not ready for something longer lasting,or more committal just say so..in a nice way
NewBeginnings7790 · 36-40, F
Awww, that’s cute.
If you’ve thought about it too, sounds like being exclusive will be a good thing right?

I Have Random Thoughts