I Love Barefoot Sandals
I wear barefoot sandals everywhere. Tonight my husband took me to a nice restaurant and I left the house in my pretty little bare feet with a gorgeous pair of sparkly barefoot sandals on. I had on a maxi skirt slit to my hip and one of my tiny little short tops that allows a little bit of the bottoms of my tits to peek out. I had on a long belly button ring and a belly chain. I feel so pretty and sexy, especially since I don't wear panties or a bra. The restaurant was very crowded and we had to wait for a table. It was so exhilarating for me to be there in front of all of those people barefoot, bare legs, bare belly. My husband kept telling me I looked so hot. That just emboldens me so I crossed my legs and let the skirt fall off of them. I then raised my foot that was on the floor up on my tip toes, and pointed my toes on my other foot. I loved the way I looked ... how people looked at the pretty jewelry that sat on top of my sexy little bare feet, how my skirt didn't cover me and how short and tiny my shirt was. I raised my hands into the back of my hair and I knew that my nipples were so close to coming out. The feeling of being so bare like that in public is out of this world.
specialED1256 · 51-55, M
You sound pleasant to the eyes
Newandimproved · 61-69, M
sounds perfect - have any pics :)
samueltyler2 · 70-79, M
you have my full attention!
Pretilori · 31-35, F
We don't share any of my pictures or videos online. Sorry about that.
samueltyler2 · 70-79, M
The avatar is surely exciting.
missit15 · 51-55, M
[@497853,Pretilori] thats so sad... was really getting my hopes up....
Moondog1 · 56-60, M
Would have loved to have seen you
Pretilori · 31-35, F
Oh, thank you!
Such a good wife and lucky husband.

I love barefoot sandals too I love the contrast of filthy black soles against the sparkles of the straps. You should have worn some chains clipped onto your pussy and have something sparkle between your legs too.
Pretilori · 31-35, F
I bet you are beautiful in your barefoot sandals! You're right, I should have worn a clit clip. I do wear them occasionally.
Zakattack86 · 31-35, M
[@497853,Pretilori] just wow!
Love to have you eating with me😄
Pretilori · 31-35, F
That's great! I think some men would be embarrassed to be seen in public if their woman dressed like me.
Thanks so where do you like to eat out?@Pretilori:
slipman2 · 41-45, C
Embarrassed?! I can't think of anything more thrilling or a life more xxxciting. [@497853,Pretilori]
nudydude · 56-60, M
Pretilori,

If I owned that restaurant, I pay you both to eat dinner there all the time. You be great and bringing in business.

BAre Hugs
Nudy
Pretilori · 31-35, F
I am so lucky. It's always wonderful for me when I go out dressed to be seen.
specialED1256 · 51-55, M
You never replied to my last post
Pretilori · 31-35, F
Oh gosh. I'm so sorry. Thank you for the kind words. I feel very pretty when I go out dressed like that. I hope I look as pretty as I feel.☺
nudydude · 56-60, M
Pretilori,

You absolutely do!! 😊

Bare Hugs
Nudy
Pretilori · 31-35, F
@nudydude: Thank you
nudydude · 56-60, M
@Pretilori: anytime
daveal · 51-55, M
Exposed underboob is an underutilized fashion technique. Your profile picture is lovely. Being willing to dress up for you hubby is wonderful. Enjoying the attention and the exposure yourself makes it fantastic.
Pretilori · 31-35, F
I wear my underboob tops a lot in public these days. I love how bare I am when I'm in crowded places and I really love how easy it makes it for me to be able to let my nipples be seen. I get so turned on and I feel so pretty. I love the way I look when I'm dressed like that.
daveal · 51-55, M
Fantastic!
slipman2 · 41-45, C
I'm compiling all of your stories and comments to show my wife. If I can convince her to emulate even a fraction of your adventuress nature it will be heaven. [@497853,Pretilori]
curioiusinatlant · 61-69, M
We need more women like you!
Pretilori · 31-35, F
Myself11 · 56-60, M
Perfect I love to see you in that outfit sometime 😉
samueltyler2 · 70-79, M
I bet they do! I would!
Pretilori · 31-35, F
Awesome! I bet you look so HOT 😀
Pretilori · 31-35, F
I don't do anything with anyone except my husband. But if I were single ... I definitely would!
Pretilori · 31-35, F
@koos73: I feel the same way about my bare belly. I love going out and being seen in my bare belly outfits. I'm not the kind of girl who shows just a ribbon of her tummy. My tops are short, really short and put my entire belly on display. I love wearing dangling belly button rings and belly chains. And skirts. Always wear them. Long, short, medium and all of them with high sometimes really wide slits. I dress like this always. I have gone out to dinner recently on a snowy night in barefoot sandals, a high slit miniskirt and a long sleeve sweater hemmed so short the bottoms of my tits are uncovered.
Pretilori · 31-35, F
@koos73: It is freezing and I don't spend very much time outside when it's cold and I'm dressed like that. But it is so worth it. My husband loves it and I think many others do too. Not everyone, but I'm always amazed about how the positive comments always outweigh the negative ones. I love being in places dressed in ways that are out of the ordinary, when I'm definitely the only female showing her body to the extent that I do. I can't say enough how lucky I am.
nudydude · 56-60, M
Pretilori,

Do you have any links to the type of barefoot sandals you wear or can I just do a generic search?

BAre Hugs
Nudy
Pretilori · 31-35, F

I'm wearing a pair today that look a lot like the ones in the picture. While we don't post any of my pictures or videos on line, I keep a page on pinterest that has a lot of images of clothing and jewelry I own and wear, or would like to own and wear. Here's that link: https://www.pinterest.com/pretilori
nudydude · 56-60, M
@Pretilori: why thank you. this is very kind of you and wow they do look sexy. I am sure you have one happy hubby.

Will check out the link too.
Thanks again

Bare Hugs
Nudy
Genoliker · 61-69, M
Loved to chat with you.😉
Genoliker · 61-69, M
Love to chat with you. Reply
Ina1979 · 41-45, F
That's the way to have fun- tease your guy and all others there as well- enjoy yourself
samueltyler2 · 70-79, M
You are teasing me so much here. It seems so unfair!
Ozdharma · 61-69, M
I luv it
Amandanc · F
I love wearing barefoot sandals too, lots of foot freedom!
Pretilori · 31-35, F
@Amandanc: Yes. I go everywhere and do everything in my barefoot sandals. So pretty with all of my bare belly outfits. Husband thinks it's so sexy for me to be barefoot when we go out.
pdockal · 51-55, M
sounds yummy
samueltyler2 · 70-79, M
You are such a tease!
Ina1979 · 41-45, F
Damn tease girl....wish I had seen
Smallfeet58 · 56-60
Wow so luv see sounds so
djjohnson · 36-40, M
I bet a lot of guys got into trouble with their wife or girlfriend that night...lol but still worth it.
such an evocative image...you might like my stories
MrSound · 46-50, M
Wow! You must be very hot and sexy...
MrSound · 46-50, M
I love feet
goodguy007 · 41-45, M
Wow! Have you done that again lately? Wish I was in the restaurant waiting to be seated as well.
Pretilori · 31-35, F
[@560524,goodguy007] Yes. I get so turned on by it that I do this every chance I get.
Midlifeguy · 56-60, M
I like that
ProThrall · 26-30, F
If i'm not wearing flip flops then I'm wearing nothing
nudydude · 56-60, M
[@553271,freefeeling] seems rather comfy

Bare Hugs
Nudy
[@553271,freefeeling] ahh same! 😀
nudydude · 56-60, M
[@469643,JustKate] [@553271,freefeeling] guess we all like not wearing footwear

Bare Hugs
Nudy
Well you sound beautiful so nothing wrong with showing it off
Ctreve511 · 56-60, M
I only wish my wife would go "out" dressed like that. Sounds delicious!!
Pretilori · 31-35, F
[@27234,Ctreve511] I love how it feels when I'm out in public wearing so little. I love how I look and so I do it all of the time. I wonder if other women might get the same feelings if they tried it.
stewf · 26-30, M
lov to read more of this
You're really erotic. I'd love to chat with you sometime. PM me--anytime.
Atrevido1 · 56-60, M
Justsimple · 41-45, M
Im sure when u close your eyes you just want to feel a steanger to walk up to you and place his firk hands under your top and feel your boob and nipple
braveheart21 · 61-69, M
Hotter than hell ...wish i could see your photos ...
Suethenudist · 31-35, F
wetncthru · F
Did the restaurant charge you an "un"Cover Charge?
nudydude · 56-60, M
[@323812,wetncthru] hee hee 🤭
wetncthru · F
[@6557,nudydude] !!!
braveheart21 · 61-69, M
Perfect hotty ...love to see you
slipman2 · 41-45, C
You are truly incredible
mmmmm fantastic
BigGuy2 · 26-30, M

I Love Barefoot Sandals