I Am Confused

Some people say they don't like anyone to comment on their post...

....

And a few days later, they're concerned why no one responds to them.

Why don't they realize that it's them that's pushing away the others, and not the other way around? 馃槓
JoyfulSilence46-50, M Best Comment

Comment comment comment.....
JoyfulSilence46-50, M
[@372543,Vivaci] Well, it was a solid post, full of pithy insights into the meaning of life.
[@68716,JoyfulSilence] 馃槤 pithy it is...so pithyful....I mean pityful. 馃槄
JoyfulSilence46-50, M
[@372543,Vivaci] Well, it kept my cows on my land.

AlyAngelF
That super confusing
[@10260,AlyAngel] ikr?!馃檮
deadgerbil22-25, M
People are weird lol
[@761112,deadgerbil] And so contradictory...馃槻
ZenPearlF
Don't we post, so people will? I do..anyhoo
[@674752,Zenni] 馃槅 exactly!

I find it v rude when they say on their post that they don't want any kind comments on their posts. But whatever...
ZenPearlF
[@372543,Vivaci] exactly..
[@674752,Zenni] hence the group name ..馃槀
Some people aren鈥檛 well and they find it hard to accept good stuff..I don鈥檛 think it鈥檚 a clear cut as we think it is
[@1040847,EllieJ] I understand not able to take praise. I'm a bit like that myself. It gets overwhelming.

But I never declare on posts that I don't want so and so to respond to my posts...(except trolls of course)

So ignoring all posts by that person is a natural response.
HatterM46-50, M
Strange, twisted ways of getting attention?
ClassifiedM
I'm the other way around. I don't like you not commenting on my posts 馃槫馃構
You just described my sister 馃檮 I give up where she's concerned. I recommend this approach with regard all such people.
sciguy18M
People don鈥檛 comment on my posts because of the boring nature of the content.
I'm low key. I don't expect others to comment much less even remember me. And I don't post questions. I font care if anyone does post a like. I am not their cup of tea. I'm just an old woman with memories. Like this..my latest. I never expected any to care how special that time working there was. But it was. And that bid eorks because it exemplifies joy and joy is missing in todays life.

https://similarworlds.com/6321420-I-Will-Take-As-Many-Words-As-I-Want-To-Write-This/3647482-Back-When-Victorias-Secret-was-fun

I Am Confused
Depression Health