Email or Username

I Read Tarot Cards

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/95/97/81/Calipri-DJCafsRow-b.jpg]

These are the court cards! I read some years ago a book about them. Usually represent people with different personalities, and levels of maturity. Also could point to circumstances.

Sigh so many times I have had to deal with the king of swords... in my life. In love!!
Married a king of pentacles, my daughter appears as a page of pentacles (even when I was pregnant)馃檪 and in works too.
And I have been friends with the cups kind.

The wands kind.. has given me good advice and my mom is one of them.

Very interesting!
2
|
newagetim26-30, M
I love your analysis. Which suit are u? Which is most compatible with that?
CalipriF
[@333958,newagetim] appear as the queen of cups and turn into a queen of swords too..
CalipriF
[@333958,newagetim] i tend to like the wands, and swords kinds. I wished I liked the cups more.
VivaciF
It's is a powerful tool that should not be misused. And only a few gifted ones can read them right everytime. It needs a sincere and good heart.
That said, I'm not surprised you can read so well! 鈽
CalipriF
[@372543,Vivaci] you are right some use it to take advantage of others
VivaciF
[@536386,Calipri] Yeah, some people misuse it, and that's when their knowledge can betray them.
Is the Waite deck your own deck to read or have you pick a deck that suits you?
CalipriF
[@7075,BemyValentine] I mainly use the spiral tarot and the rider Waite

I Read Tarot Cards

These are the court cards! I read some years ago... | I Read Tarot Cards | Similar Worlds