I Like Older Woman

When is older, older

I have always fantasised about older women. Why? Because they are experienced, sensual and hot. But growing older myself I see the age gap closing. What age does a man need to be to be called a younger guy? In short what is the min age gap between a man and a gorgeous older women to be called older? If people still follow my reasoning. :)
i think all that is subjective and if you ask ten people, you very well might get ten different answers.
Wonderingsoul · 41-45, M
I guess so.... if I had some numbers I could run an average on it :)[@449169,YourMomsForbiddenCrush]
Chickfilaman · 26-30, M
Half your age plus 7
MoonlightLullaby · 41-45
Hmm, hard to say. My biggest age gap was 20 years older. I prefer older regardless, but anything past that 61 is too much. Surprisingly, I had a great connection with a guy who was 11 years younger and that made me realize older didn't mean all the more wiser; being he offered way more than what the others did. My current connection is 10 years older. I just think age is but a number now. Case in point, I'm in the same age group as you and probably offer more than you could handle. Just sayin..😏

I Like Older Woman
Crushes and Obsessions Dating and Relationships