I Just Want To Be Skinny

I am afraid to eat today

I might just knock myself out with meds in an hour and resume normal eating tomorrow. I ended up way overdoing it last night. It seems wine weakened my will to resist and I ate a lot of cookies. I couldn't help it.

So today I feel like I can balance it out if I just don't eat or do anything. Up until just a little while ago I didn't even feel hungry. I could just starve myself for the next few days and re set my stomach size. Might as well. Life is suffering anyway.
AussieWhisperer · 100+, M
Maybe you need fresh air & a swim

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rYUsedOfgk&t=27s]
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@1203332,AussieWhisperer] I need to have a period
AussieWhisperer · 100+, M
[@85866,Doomflower] Will a cuddle help ?

Graylight · 46-50, F
Oh my god, woman. Eat. Enjoy life. A random night isn't going to change anything. And your stomachs size probably wasn't undone over some cookies.
Graylight · 46-50, F
[@85866,Doomflower] I wanted to be a hockey...as a 5'8" eighth-grader.

You are exactly who you're meant to be and images of "true beauty" are ephemeral. The young girls so obsessed with what was on the outside are caricactures of themselves today thanks to plastic surgery.

Think back to the people who've made the most lasting impressions on you - those you've known for years and those who crossed you path. Do you correlate those memories with how they looked or how they treated you and the quality of their character?
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@627992,Graylight] I want to be a certain way. It is important to me but not everything to me.
Graylight · 46-50, F
[@85866,Doomflower] (that should've read 'jockey' before 🙄)

Then find the most sensible and sustainable way to do that, follow that path best you can and be gentle with yourself for the days when you don't want to walk along it quite as quickly. Everything balances out. Good luck with your efforts - I'm sure you'll be successful.
basilfawlty89 · 31-35, M
I really wouldn't recommend starving yourself. Your body needs a certain amount of nutrients and calories to function. Excess calories become fat, however no calories would affect brain function as your brain relies on calories for energy.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@23671,basilfawlty89] yeah it is important not to make any important decisions when fasting.
PrincessVelvet · 31-35, F
That's not how it works, and you know it.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@10430,PrincessVelvet] if I am counting calories in vs calories out it makes sense. Anyway, I am upset and it is nice to just not make any decisions about food. If I eat something I might eat everything so I'm gonna eat nothing.

I Just Want To Be Skinny