I Just Want To Be Skinny

Lost and Found

I lost the pound I keep finding over and over again. The trend is down but it feels like I am watching a glacier melt.

My intake has been sitting right around 1500 calories and I am getting 10k steps a day, sometimes more and sweating for at least 30 mins a day.

I am also taking a multivitamin to support nutrition. You know it is necessary when your urine barely gets dark after taking vitamins. Mine gets a little more yellow but not electric like it does when I don't need the supplement.

I take a low iron version because too much iron makes me puke. I still have to eat with it so a protein supplement is necessary and that gets my metabolism kicked over and going for the day.

Lately my back has been painful and I wonder if its because of my vaccination on Thursday but I think it more likely that I am over 35 and my spine is starting to get shitty.
Don't give up on your resistance training Ms. Doom. That will help keep your bones strong, along with a proper diet.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@346043,Cheekyshorts] I try but it is hard without a gym
I know you do. It does make it more challenging. It is amazing what things like walking lunges, squats and pushups can do for you. More body weight stuff, but still might help you feel better. [@85866,Doomflower]

I Just Want To Be Skinny