I Am Depressed

I haven't been on in awhile because, well you read the title. The struggle is real, the talk of the big move is getting to me, my friend is constantly nagging at me and being depressed. I can't afford to feel depressed, but maybe I deserve ...
0
|
I lied to my parents about me giving my two weeks notice. I pretend to go to work 3 times. Yesterday I sneaked out to my new job. But found out it's only part time. The boss didn't interview me. She hired me on the spot. But after I accept ...
4
|
All I seem to do is listen to depressing songs when I'm upset like that's gonna help me feel better 😔😔😔
5
|
I'm in a terrible place right now. Suicide seems like the best option the more it invades my mind and the more I dwell on my life. I have nobody to talk to and a boyfriend who is too good to be brought down by me. It breaks my heart knowing he...
3
|
I pretty sure that my job is the reason why I feel this way. I gave my notice of two weeks just this week. I hope this is the solution
5
|
When you sleep all day to avoid feeling the horrible feeling you have. I want this to stop, but I don't know how to.
5
|
Everyday I go to work and go to sleep when I return. I feel as though I should just sleep my life away. I feel I'm not meant to live anymore. That my time is over and I should just let go.
4
|
Considering I've been seeing a Psychiatrist for almost 5 months and have been taking medication for my depression for a good amount of time , it irritates me when someone self diagnoses depression. That's not something you self diagnose. Yo...
1
|
10
|
I love each day on the edge of self destruction. I haven’t relapsedin a year and a half, my scars are barely visible, and the long vertical scar on my leg above my femoral artery from the time I tried to end it is not very visible, but they are still...
0
|
When you try and have a brotherly conversation with your sister that you basically raised, but she just tells to that you’re worthless to her, and she will never tell you a thing about her life...
0
|
My family is a dysfunctional mess 😔 I just want next week to come so I can move..........
7
|
Why is it I always get so lucky and people bring up all my insecurities to make fun of me for! Why am I yelled at for everything I do, why can’t I do anything right, why can’t I feel a sense of self worth, why can’t the happiness stay, why!
0
|
Just sad..angry, lonely and tired..tired from everything
2
|
Take the feeling of exhaustion and spread it all over. It gets into your meat and blood and bones and then it finally gets to your head. Everything hurts. You move, it hurts. You breathe, it hurts. You blink, it hurts. Typing this right now, hurts....
4
|
Why is it that no matter how well things are going for me, I still will find myself laying down hating myself and my life, dwelling on the past and thinking of all of my regrets! Why is it that when I should be happy, I can’t be, why am I like this
2
|
The past few weeks I've been getting suicidal thoughts again... I graduated today and all I couldn't get the beautiful image of me pulling a gun on stage and ending it all. The beautiful image of my lifeless body lying there with no more pa...
3
|
Why can't I just be happy? I never find joy in life, like sure I'll crack a smile to some things, but that last for a few seconds, I always revert back to melancholy, anger, hate, paranoia, fear, anxiety etc. I can't even find it in me...
2
|
Another day in my life where I'm sitting alone filled with melancholy and self hate. I talked to my mom and made her cry which make me feel like an even more terrible person (she had no reason, I literally told her I didn't know what dates ...
2
|
Going back to work, haven't heard from my boyfriend since 3 this morning. Hardly spoke to my sister or her boyfriend. Now 6 hours alone at work and I'll probably be alone tonight too. Why am I even doing this??
1
|

I Am Depressed
Categories: Depression, Health

I Am Depressed (Page 4) | Similar Worlds