I Am Depressed

10
|
I love each day on the edge of self destruction. I haven’t relapsedin a year and a half, my scars are barely visible, and the long vertical scar on my leg above my femoral artery from the time I tried to end it is not very visible, but they are still...
0
|
When you try and have a brotherly conversation with your sister that you basically raised, but she just tells to that you’re worthless to her, and she will never tell you a thing about her life...
0
|
My family is a dysfunctional mess 😔 I just want next week to come so I can move..........
7
|
Why is it I always get so lucky and people bring up all my insecurities to make fun of me for! Why am I yelled at for everything I do, why can’t I do anything right, why can’t I feel a sense of self worth, why can’t the happiness stay, why!
0
|
Just sad..angry, lonely and tired..tired from everything
2
|
Take the feeling of exhaustion and spread it all over. It gets into your meat and blood and bones and then it finally gets to your head. Everything hurts. You move, it hurts. You breathe, it hurts. You blink, it hurts. Typing this right now, hurts....
4
|
Why is it that no matter how well things are going for me, I still will find myself laying down hating myself and my life, dwelling on the past and thinking of all of my regrets! Why is it that when I should be happy, I can’t be, why am I like this
2
|
The past few weeks I've been getting suicidal thoughts again... I graduated today and all I couldn't get the beautiful image of me pulling a gun on stage and ending it all. The beautiful image of my lifeless body lying there with no more pa...
3
|
Why can't I just be happy? I never find joy in life, like sure I'll crack a smile to some things, but that last for a few seconds, I always revert back to melancholy, anger, hate, paranoia, fear, anxiety etc. I can't even find it in me...
2
|
Another day in my life where I'm sitting alone filled with melancholy and self hate. I talked to my mom and made her cry which make me feel like an even more terrible person (she had no reason, I literally told her I didn't know what dates ...
2
|
Going back to work, haven't heard from my boyfriend since 3 this morning. Hardly spoke to my sister or her boyfriend. Now 6 hours alone at work and I'll probably be alone tonight too. Why am I even doing this??
1
|
Another day, I act happy, people ask me how I can always have a smile on my face, be so kind, always just trying to have "fun," when really, I'm just doing what I can to hide the fact I'm dying in the inside, I truly live each day...
1
|
some days I'm happy, most days I'm sad, every day has sad moments! Nothing bad happens, I just often find myself lying there hating myself, my life and just the person I am! I'm not mean to anyone, I have no reason to feel this way, it...
0
|
I'm not really ever happy. And I've always been good at hiding it. I can't talk to a therapist cause no words come out. I'm depressed and don't know how to change it. Nothing seems to work to get me out of this hole. I'm...
3
|
Maybe I should lie about who I am on here, hate that people treat me differently as soon as they find out sorry I don't have a lot in common with people. I feel like screaming but can't.
8
|
I'm not going through depression right now, but I still have the most depressing thoughts. Today on my school bus, I sat by myself near the window, which is how I prefer. I saw my sweater in the reflection (yes I have an obsession with sweaters ...
4
|
Today marks another period of depression. It has begun. (mine comes in waves randomly and lingers weeks at a time) Usually if I recognize it, it isn't as bad. Today was horrible but I put in my earbuds and left the world. When I got home, One of...
2
|
Is there anyone whom I can talk to?
4
|
Another fight... another argument. That's my life I guess, each and every day, we fight. Today it was over defending something my little sister said. Step mom got angry with her tone (her tone was normal, the step mom was just being ridiculous a...
0
|

I Am Depressed
Categories: Depression, Health

I Am Depressed (Page 4) | Similar Worlds