I Share Book Reviews
paperlace · F
I take notice but cross reference reviews
WalkingLoner · 22-25, M
I see reviews on both the products and the seller. I do see the top comments.

Also, the percentage of the number of 5 stars is important to me and it's an absolute yes if it's over 2/3rds
FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
I usually do, but not new items or just a handful. I like a few hundred. Amazon would be over-run with bad quality goods and returns without reviews.
I do check them out when I’m comparing items to buy, especially on Amazon. I also review items as honestly as possible.
amethyst1 · 36-40, F
I completely stand by and agree with all the points you make. Sometimes the not very good reviews can be more helpful than 5* ones. I've also realised that sometimes I can't put complete faith in the reviews though - also, sometimes they can be contradictory. I do tend to read quite a few reviews though, but not so many as I used to when it comes to books.
Piper · 61-69, F
I do often read them, before buying a product or choosing a company for a service. When I do, I read all of them. The detailed ones are the most interesting, and whether not the detailed unhappy, negative ones are addressed...and how.

Still, I take them with at least 'grain of salt', in the end.

I Share Book Reviews