I'll Never Give Up

The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles. 💯
9
|
I may be shy but I never give up. Once I'm down I'll always get back up.
1
|
I'm halfway through this treatment now and making it moment by moment. There have been many times I wanted to tell them to just stop but I haven't yet. More time with my husband and if it helps me, maybe it will help someone else like me....
9
|
If you want something to happen, you have to put in the effort and fight for it. Persistence is one of the key factors to success. I’ve learnt that, no matter what happens, it can and will get better if you persist and continue fighting. There have b...
15
|
Despite all the ups and downs, left and rights, I've sustained in my short number of years... I will never give up as there's more out there... To see and do; I look out at the stars and believe that's there's more than this blue ...
1
|
I learned that letting go is not about giving up, it's about accepting that there are things that cannot be. I must be willing to let go of the life I have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for me.. as I look back on my life, I r...
2
|
I’m in a weird mindset because I have no clue where my life is going, but something is telling me that something amazing is going to happen. I have no idea what or when though.
8
|
If only I had the same attitude during my school and college exams. 🙃
8
|
After a failed marriage and losing two babies, I feel the words 'give' and 'up' should not even be together. I still have my dreams and believe in them and will never sell myself short to anyone. Life can, and often does, change f...
10
|
I just feel terrible today. A patient died on my shift. I feel emotionally and physically tired. the relatives blaming you, the doctors questioning you, the supervisor interrogating you. I've experienced these a lot of times, and it's still...
2
|
I'm actually managing to feel more comfortable. At least I don't feel completely lost anymore.
24
|
She had but a dream Now a faded memory Lost in the drifting sands of a singing stream Seasons change The clock ticks And here we stand with empty hands looking forward, yet stuck on what we missed Distant stars Yielding diamond lights that set...
2
|
There's no sense in being a quitter! Why start something if you're just going to stop before you're finished!
5
|
I don't understand why people say you should NEVER give up. Some goals simply aren't worth pursuing at a certain point. Giving up is often the rational choice.
5
|
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney
2
|
My parents were alcoholics and my mom kicked me out when I was seven. I have faced a lot, but I never gave up. All the people telling me I was worthless, everyone who put me down just fueled me to push on. Even if it is out of spite I won't stay...
7
|
If I start treating you cold, or stop talking to you altogether it's not that I'm giving up on you. I'm just trying a new way to get through to you. And if it breaks your heart in the process, just know that you probably broke mine fir...
10
|
I am proud I never did give up ... or gave-in!
7
|
I am never going to give up on my dreams and work hard to achieve my goals. no matter how my times I fall, I just get back up and keep on marching. I have been through many obstacles in my life, but it has never stopped me from proving to others that...
5
|
you know that your heart can actually break.... I know mine has a few times. I could feel it. I just assumed it was normal. but now they've come out with scientific evidence... well THAT makes me feel better....
7
|

I'll Never Give Up

I'll Never Give Up | Similar Worlds