I'll Never Give Up

She is my one reason to be strong. 💛
14
|
The thing is, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want it so bad. So I'll never give up. :) God is amazing.
8
|
I've tried but it is harder than people think. When it happens, which it eventually will, it will be more like burning out than giving up. I like that way of looking at it better because we have tried everything. Put myself through hell and back...
7
|
It’s so difficult adapting to a long-distance relationship after two years of having somebody by my side each night. My bed has never felt so empty, but I’m learning to never take my boyfriend for-granted. 💘
2
|
Wow what a Transportation!!! Never give up 💯 🙌🏻☺️😉😂
8
|
I try so hard to be the best mum for my baby. I’m recently 17 and he’s 18-months-old. I’m single and my baby’s father is not around. I stayed in school during my entire pregnancy and I’m now a full-time student in college. I’m so thankful for my dad,...
23
|
February 27th 2018, that was my twentieth birthday and one of the worst days of my life, instead of being home with my family, friends and people who loved me, i’ve spent it in a cell. Here’s a true story that taught me never to give up, I was your n...
1
|
Life is about practice,lots of practice before your great performance! Practice is algebraic to performance.
4
|
...As long as there is still hope on the horizon. My husband and I have been watching testimonial videos of graduates from the stroke rehabilitation program I'll be starting soon. Some of these folks were literally still in comas when they star...
11
|
I'm halfway through this treatment now and making it moment by moment. There have been many times I wanted to tell them to just stop but I haven't yet. More time with my husband and if it helps me, maybe it will help someone else like me....
9
|
Despite all the ups and downs, left and rights, I've sustained in my short number of years... I will never give up as there's more out there... To see and do; I look out at the stars and believe that's there's more than this blue ...
1
|
I learned that letting go is not about giving up, it's about accepting that there are things that cannot be. I must be willing to let go of the life I have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for me.. as I look back on my life, I r...
2
|
I’m in a weird mindset because I have no clue where my life is going, but something is telling me that something amazing is going to happen. I have no idea what or when though.
8
|
If only I had the same attitude during my school and college exams. 🙃
8
|
After a failed marriage and losing two babies, I feel the words 'give' and 'up' should not even be together. I still have my dreams and believe in them and will never sell myself short to anyone. Life can, and often does, change f...
10
|
I just feel terrible today. A patient died on my shift. I feel emotionally and physically tired. the relatives blaming you, the doctors questioning you, the supervisor interrogating you. I've experienced these a lot of times, and it's still...
2
|
I'm actually managing to feel more comfortable. At least I don't feel completely lost anymore.
24
|
She had but a dream Now a faded memory Lost in the drifting sands of a singing stream Seasons change The clock ticks And here we stand with empty hands looking forward, yet stuck on what we missed Distant stars Yielding diamond lights that set...
2
|
There's no sense in being a quitter! Why start something if you're just going to stop before you're finished!
5
|
I don't understand why people say you should NEVER give up. Some goals simply aren't worth pursuing at a certain point. Giving up is often the rational choice.
5
|

I'll Never Give Up

I'll Never Give Up | Similar Worlds