And I thought it would be easy ....

I was 22yo when I took care of my favorite cousin's daughter for the first time.

I thought that it would be a very easy job. After all, I knew the little girl since the day she was born, so already 5 years.

About 40 minutes after my cousin had left, she called me and asked how it was going, if everything was okay.

"Well, your daughter just asked me to leave her room because I would touch too many things that I am not allowed to play with. Now she has brought me paper and crayons to draw with and stickers to put in a book so I don't get bored. ... I'm starting to get the feeling that something is going wrong here!"

I heard my cousin laughing on the phone and when she could finally talk again she said, "I trust my daughter and I know she'll take good care of you until I get back. Bye!"

"Well, your daughter can't deny being your daughter, she has the same bossy nature as you!" I hung up and went back to my coloring supplies and stickers.

A few minutes later the little girl came to me telling me she was hungry and thirsty and I should please make her something.

"Are you sure I am allowed to touch the necessary things in the kitchen?" I asked her to which she looked at me dead serious with a furrowed brow and after thinking for a while she said, "You are allowed to do that, but only for once, because I'm really hungry!"

"Too generous of you, Your Majesty!"

"Don´t thank me for that, servant Robin, after all it´s your job to take good care of me!"

Under her critical gaze, I made her a sandwich and poured her a glass of wine (grape juice, of course) and with a slight nod of her head, she thanked me for my efforts and said gracefully, "Not bad for a start, Servant Robin."

After enjoying her meal, she disappeared back into her chamber and I returned to my pens and stickers.

By the time her mother returned, I had made another royal sandwich, drawn 10 pictures and pasted half the stickers but otherwise had had a very quiet job babysitting.

Despite all this or because of it, I became the little girl's favorite babysitter and we played our queen-servant game every time I babysat her and over the time she even allowed me to enter her room and now and then I was even allowed to touch one of her toys, but only if I had the queen's explicit permission. ;) ;)
You are enriched with experience now, young man.
Celebrate.
[@24735,Silentspectator] Yes, at least I know how a royal servant must feel :P ;)
[@7972,RobinPhoenix] 🤭 ✅
Eeyore122 · 31-35, F
:)[quote][/quote]
[@8560,Eeyore122] Ha ha ha :P

What about that bar in your comment?
Eeyore122 · 31-35, F
[@7972,RobinPhoenix] who knows...I am sick and tired and...
Picklebobble2 · 56-60, M
Tonydang · M
😂😂

I Can Laugh At Myself
Embarrassing and Funny