I Have Been Spanked With A Friend At The Same Time

Several times growing up. Once when we were nine we got caught looking at his older brother’s nudist magazine. One of the old ones with faces blacked out and grainy pictures. His mom caught us and took it away. Then she said she was calling my mother. I knew I was doomed. When she got off the phone she told us to go to my friends room and get ready for a whipping. When we got to my friends room, he told me we had to get undressed which we did. His mom came in after what seemed like an eternity. She sat on the bed and pulled me across her knees and began walloping me with a belt. She whipped my bum and thighs till I was on fire. Then she gave my friend the same.
1
|
ernestcharles · 61-69, M
It was my friend’s dad who belted us both on the bare bum for leaving the bathroom in a mess when I was staying the night with my friend. His dad didn’t phone my parents. He just yanked down our long pyjama pants, told us to bend over and got on with it.
Txbob52 · 61-69, M
Yep, my aunt came in when me and my cousins were horsing around in bed. Our pjs came down too and we all got the belt.
ernestcharles · 61-69, M
It was more my dad than my mum, but the results were the same. Except that my dad hit harder and longer. [@604150,Txbob52]
Txbob52 · 61-69, M
It was just me and my mom but she spanked pretty hard.
ernestcharles · 61-69, M
My mum did too. I was crying before she finished. [@604150,Txbob52]

Content Rating: Mildly Adult

Several times growing up. Once when we were nine w... | I Have Been Spanked With A Friend At The Same Time | Similar Worlds