I Love My Dogs With My Whole Heart

I’ll never say enough about my doggie Miky. He’s such a smart kid. Sociable as hell. Social abilities as piles. All the ones I lack. Today, my doggie Perla, nervous and bossy as me, was tellling off a puppy who was running after a ball. I don’t know...
1
|
I have a kitty dog. Lol! She got used to jumping up and down and she isn’t afraid of. 😃 Here she is jumping on the sofa. Lol! Cute kitty.
2
|
I’m very happy bc my doggie Miky had a test to check if a little tumor in his liver had grown and it hadn’t. I will have to take him for the test again in three months but it seems he’s going well with his med. I’m very grateful for having him on m...
6
|
Wanted to share the last pic of my doggie Miky. He wears the typical hat in my land.
11
|
I would like to share this video from you-tube of my doggie Perla (Pearl) that counts a little of what she passed through in her first two years of life. She got 7 yesterday and she's still with us thanks to a heart surgery vets could made when ...
12
|
My fatty cookie. He likes eating so much that if he could, he would roll his sleeves up, drag me to the kitchen and put me to prepare his food. When we are finishing the walk, he's tired and walk like a tortoise. But, I have a trick. Who wants...
9
|
I thought my girl was smart but lately I realised how much. This little girl is pretty asocial, just like me. So, it's very strange she approaches anyone except us. But, I'm noticing how she is getting the tendency to approach handsome guy...
3
|
Too much time without pasting a pic of my two little butties.
9
|
I wanted to share a Christmas pic of my doggies. As much as you see them here as part of the decoration because they can avoid it, they are precious lol!, they are also dogs and I let them behave like dogs. I think this is one of the main things a do...
9
|
What do you think it works better with doggies: training or affection? According to the dog's whisperer, Cesar Millan, the key is to follow this order: physical exercise-training and finally affection. I agree with it however I follow the phys...
6
|
Well, I got them back. I thought my doggie Perla when a puppy got lost forever when I killed my previous i-phone but I got them back through my e-mail. So, these are ones. I remember she missed her mummy the first night, she was sleeping in her be...
9
|
I wanted to share this pic of my little fatty butt, Miky. I know it's not a perfect pic but I'd give everything for this sweet face of my little lazybones. :-)
10
|
The nicest dog ever. This is my Miky. He has a deep skin infection on his left leg. He is better now but he has lots of pain and he didn't complain. He behad in the vet clinic so good. He began to tremble when I put on the table for the vet e...
11
|
My dog is so silly. He was waiting for me when I woke up this morning. He loves me :)
12
|
Tootsie...Gunner...and Jagger :)
8
|
I have two westies (West Highland White terriers). The second one was adopted from a family who couldn't take care of him anymore. I'm so happy to have them in my life. The female got six years old on May, 1st. I lived such bad moments whe...
5
|
I have 3 Jack Russell's that I love very much. One of them is very sick and I have to take her to the vet and I'm so upset:( I pray they don't have to put her to sleep. I'll be heart broken and so will my kids. My poor puppy :(
5
|

I Love My Dogs With My Whole Heart

I Love My Dogs With My Whole Heart | Similar Worlds