I Am Different

I am different, I am me, just another individual. And I am ok with that, it was the hardest lesson I have ever had to learn but you know what being different is far better than being the same
16
|
I feel like there's something wrong with me. 98% of the posts on this site seem completely boring and asinine to me. Like, I read them and it's an experience akin to looking at wood-grain lines - it's not as bad as watching paint dry o...
2
|
Have you ever felt like perhaps you don't quite fit in? It's not that you have three eyes or anything like that but rather that you are in your own little world? Often times, I get lost in various new age books to learn more about things su...
12
|
I grew up spending most of my time with my thoughts. Even more so now. When I was like 7 I remember calling out in a theater, standing up and yelling to stop some men from hurting someone in a play. Growing up I recall some times where I distinctly r...
2
|
When I think back to my childhood it seems very ordinary. But then, I remember all the adventures I have imagined and lived. Being different to me always meant exploring, which got tied to questioning, which led to many experiences and meeting all so...
7
|
I don't care if u got fake pics Don't care if it's a fake account I could care less what gender u r Don't care what color Don't matter what religion or politics u like But one thing I do care a lot about I'll respe...
23
|
A note before anyone reads this: I don't care if people brush this off, thinking this is a joke. Just because the majority of the population doesn't see the rare occurence of abnormalities doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Sometimes,...
2
|
I Am me and no one else
3
|
A common misconception about what I'm doing here (and elsewhere) is that I'm looking for someone who is like me, who I can relate to. SW, like EP before it, often feels like a whole network of support groups, people with similar problems bo...
21
|
The sky is gray my mind is dark The tears flow as I sit in the park. The thunder booms and gives me a scare Lighting flashes in the air. My heart stops and skipd a beat. I heat your voice and jump to my feet. I look a round and yell your name But...
8
|
Different is an understatement. But really(incoming cliche) arent we all different in our own way? (i'm really sorry for that cliche)
18-21
1
|
As you can tell. There are always a lot of fake people in this world, I am not one of them. How I act here is how I act in real life, and if I tell you something believe me. Ik I can't prove it but it's called faith in one another and I rea...
9
|
Or at least they keep telling me that don't understand why every dude I meet says that to me? I ask every time what do you mean different? In what way? Is that a good thing? They all say the same thing "different good" or "wife ma...
5
|
I really wish my mother would get this already so my little sister wouldn't have to cry. To me every child is like growing a flower. Some flowers need tons of sun, some need more shade, some need a lot of work, and some need to be moved to bigge...
11
|
Since day one. I love to question things. My curiosity peaks at times and I need to really stay in a higher conscious. Or else I'm a crazy mess lol.
5
|
Gusto ko mating Priority. Gusto Kong maramdaman na mahalaga ako, kahit minsan lang. 💔 Hi sa mga naka-intindi. #MyOwnVernacular
0
|
How different? Apart from many that is for sure.
3
|
Yay !! Last time I was 'the same', was so long ago. I think I must have been in short trousers!!
2
|
No one is like me - I like white chocolate I wish not too sleep I love the ocean Who else no one is like me♥️Because I love god oh soooo much♥️
9
|
you wish to make a difference in the world, you must be different from the world
2
|

I Am Different
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Am Different (Page 2) | Similar Worlds