I Am Different

It's ironically ugly, that with literally tens of millions of different people making websites, from all over the world, and with billions of people writing posts and creating content of one kind or another... even with all of that, the pull of ...
5
|
I’m a liberal Trump supporter
7
|
Oh, I am very different. Once you get to know me, you'll know that I'm not just an average lady 😂.
4
|
Different is what makes you unique.
2
|
I'm Irish! A mad Celt! Watch out for yourself around me!
8
|
To gradually realize you're different from most people around you is confusing and difficult. To accept the difference is liberating. To embrace the difference is empowering.
8
|
I think life without friends is awesome . Very peace n rest
7
|
Soul Laid Bare Feeling mystified, Did you read between the lines? Between the words of heartbreak and my tears that fell before today, To the words that show the depth of my love and care, Moving into the ones with the rawness of my soul so thoughtf...
13
|
My friends think I'm a sadistic Nymphet.
15
|
Managed to find one of the guys' tee shirts, so I've slipped it on grabbed fifty Euros and I'm going down to get some food!
2
|
Ive experienced some things pretty little young things aren't supposed to experience, but then we have enemies all around us. Ever since 1948 they have been trying to destroy us, but even one of the descendants of their prophet said we deserve t...
1
|
I happen to like historical weapons. So what if a black powder replica doesn't have an extended magazine
0
|
WARNING LABEL ENGAGING MAY CAUSE EXPOSURE TO THE FOLLOWING: existential depression chronic pain relationship anarchy hopeless idealism misanthropy pathological honesty POTENTIAL SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE: indifference (>80%) annoyance (>10%) hat...
3
|
BE 100% TRUTHFUL NO GAMES AND DONT WASTE MY TIME I am a soon to be lycan, I know 2 lycans who are my friends. I am looking for others who want to become lycan as well. Preferably 17+ We live in the tristate area of PA NJ NY This is a very serious com...
2
|
Paved thoughts They lay In naivety Youth Born into homogeneity Told "Different is beautiful" But taught To fall in line With the swaying ways Society's norms form Pin-up billboard smiles Flash magazine swagger On surgeon made bodies Gu...
2
|
I think it's adorable when my dogs fart
2
|
I am different, I am me, just another individual. And I am ok with that, it was the hardest lesson I have ever had to learn but you know what being different is far better than being the same
16
|
I feel like there's something wrong with me. 98% of the posts on this site seem completely boring and asinine to me. Like, I read them and it's an experience akin to looking at wood-grain lines - it's not as bad as watching paint dry o...
2
|
Have you ever felt like perhaps you don't quite fit in? It's not that you have three eyes or anything like that but rather that you are in your own little world? Often times, I get lost in various new age books to learn more about things su...
12
|
I grew up spending most of my time with my thoughts. Even more so now. When I was like 7 I remember calling out in a theater, standing up and yelling to stop some men from hurting someone in a play. Growing up I recall some times where I distinctly r...
2
|

I Am Different
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Am Different | Similar Worlds