I Love to Dance

I can belly dance.It's good exercise too.
7
|
When I'm happy I can dance llke there's no tomorrow.
3
|
I love salsa and bachata and more. Love going to dance clubs and shakin' it up. Also a good place to meet guys to play. There's always a few somewhere. Good hunting grounds for a playa.
5
|
"When that moon gets big and bright it's a supernatural delight, everybody was dancing in the moonlight..."
22-25
2
|
When there's no one else there, turn up the music & dance round the kitchen ❤️
11
|
I am learning Argentine tango in school 🙂 It is really interesting to find out all about the history and the culture of the dance at the same time as we are learning the moves. It was invented by gauchos (cowboys) while they queued up outside brothel...
2
|
I want to learn how so badly. A lot of my friends are in dance classes and it sounds like so much fun. I would love to take ballet or modern 😃
0
|
Maedeh Hozhabri, an Iranian teenager, has been arrested after posting online videos of her dancing in her own home 😟 Other Iranians are posting their own videos and supporting the right of women to self-expression and control over their own bodies 😔 ...
3
|
I want to learn almost every style of partner dance, except with a twist. Cha Cha to goth club music, or Lady Gaga? Swing dance to some bouncy dub step or Depeche mode? Heck yeah. Mambo to some powernoise? Yep. Rumba to Wolfsheim? Imagine Dragons? We...
1
|
May Day 2018. I got up at dawn this morning to sing with my school choir. It was very cold 😟 Later, the juniors danced around a Maypole to encourage fertility in all of us girls 🙄 They had more fun than I did 😔
4
|
I've done Native American round dancing for much of my life but it's not uncommon in my area for individual members of my tribe who partake in round dancing to borrow from other dancing styles and incorporating it into their round dance. It...
1
|
I'm tribal Native American and I've been round dancing for my tribe since I was a little girl. I used to dance during my tribe's annual pow-wow when they still allowed anyone attending to join in on the dancing ceremonies. But years ag...
4
|
I used to have a trampoline that gave me a place of silence to dance on, but now recently ive been given the opportunity to dance with others and for people. Im skeptical but have time to decide. i wish i can take it for a test run first
3
|
Just had my first night at an event that was three ballrooms of different Latin dances. I'm in love with it all!!💃🏽
2
|
Has anyone ever taken a "Bachata" Dance class? How about "Kizomba"? I will be taking my first lesson tonight
1
|
0
|
14
|
Nurkhon Yuldashkhojayeva Nurkhon was one of the first Uzbek female dancers to perform without the traditional Islamic veil. For defending her right to take control of her own body, she was murdered by her brother in 1929. She was just 16 years old....
3
|
It’s, uh, pretty much just random flailing on my part. Also, in case anyone wants to know, I do end up flat on my face most times. Perhaps, it’s the effort that counts? 😅 Now, while my “dancing” has brought me more pain than gain, I do most certainl...
22-25
3
|
4
|

I Love to Dance
Categories: Music

I Love to Dance | Similar Worlds