I Keep Getting Fatter And Fatter

I've officially gotten so big I get stuck in the desks at school. I went to my 3rd period class and sat in one of the desks, which were already small for HS. It dug into my belly and felt tight. At the end of class I tried to get out but I was wedged so tight in it, that I couldn't get up. I waited till everyone left to ask the teacher for help. He was kind and didn't laugh, but it was still humiliating that he had to haul my fat ass out of a chair. I now sit on a large, sturdy bench in the back. God I'm getting tubby.
4
|
LadyAlera · 22-25, F
Me too :/
jordoguy7 · M
They always make those desks too small.
jordoguy7 · M
[@795835,FatBoy16] Here's hoping some day; at least now you shouldn't have that problem in that class.
FatBoy16 · 16-17, M
[@421357,jordoguy7] yeah, it's a lot better sitting on the bench, because its wide and I'm not squeezed into anything
jordoguy7 · M
[@795835,FatBoy16] True that. Comfort's the most important thing. :)

I Keep Getting Fatter And Fatter

I've officially gotten so big I get stuck in ... | I Keep Getting Fatter And Fatter | Similar Worlds