I Lost My Grandfather

Today is always hard

May the 4th be with you. My grandfather was big into star wars. Today is his birthday. I lost him a few years ago. I lived with my grandparents on and off while growing up. Once dcf cleared them I was taken out of foster care and stayed with them when my homelife was an unsafe place to be.

My grandfather was my hero in real life. Up until I met my husband he was the only man to never hurt me or let me down. Losing him was one of the hardest things I've had to go though.

I miss him everyday. His birthday is always hard. because we always shared our birthdays together.

I've shed so many tears today and I've only been up for a few hours. I know he is watching over me and trying to keep me and my baby safe. I wish more than hell that he was still here with us.
mrsindyjoe · 46-50, F
I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandfather. I know it's tough!! He is watching over you and your unborn baby boy!! Just take solace in that!! 🤗

I Lost My Grandfather
Loss in the Family Parenting and Family