I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship

I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
It's 7 years since I escaped from it. It's a hard thing to talk about because anyone who hasn't been in that situation sees it as a very simple thing to put to rights. Psychological manipulation is a slow burning thing, nobody starts a...
+ 7 10 replies 23 views Apr 13, 2020 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
Do you guys think a man putting his hands on a woman could ever be justified?
+ 2 21 replies 33 views Dec 13, 2019 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
So you asked him to spend time w you and hes more interested in his phone games. It escalated, Frustrated u are crying ur ass out while he's still on the phone. You doh wanna even be close to him anymore.
+ 1 1 reply 8 views May 26, 2019 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
I have shared my story a lot in Experience project.com. To cut the long story short, I am a 40 yrs old man from India. I married my wife of about the same age 10 years back. It was an arranged marriage. After marriage I found out that she is quite ma...
+ 0 1 reply 18 views Apr 5, 2019 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
I wasn't gonna post about this because mainly I know no one will care but I just needed to vent somewhere... anyways yesterday I went to go see him, he said he wanted to talk so I just went to see if he was doing okay. And of course when I get t...
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
"Let that pain become your inspiration. "
+ 6 28 replies 93 views Jul 16, 2018 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
I grew up in a dysfunctional family. My father was abusive physically and mentally. My mother is schizophrenic and living with them both caused me to live in depression and anxiety. I grew up with my father constantly calling me a piece of shit. I ne...
+ 12 8 replies 60 views Jul 8, 2018 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
"Let that pain become your  inspiration. " I work so hard to turn the pain off.
+ 5 20 replies 42 views Jul 1, 2018 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
The only thing I asked for... wildflowers. ... Promised me the moon, but never stopped to pick a daisy.
+ 9 9 replies 42 views Jul 1, 2018 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
we got commited when i was completing my high school. 5 years into relation we did survive small issues because although we fighted he used to say sorry and we got back again. but as time passed he became insecure with the whole lot of proposals i g...
+ 6 11 replies 28 views Jun 24, 2018 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
Does neglect and being not appreciated for almost 20 years count?
+ 13 32 replies 57 views May 1, 2018 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
My bf and I don't meet much. So I was happy when he asked me to go to the beach. Apparently his friends were coming along too. Well at the beach they all were joking and having fun and I felt left out. Wanting a lil talking time w my bf, I asked...
+ 1 8 replies 45 views Apr 8, 2018 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
Started thinking about the time when I was 5 months pregnant, attempting to jump out of my abuser’s moving vehicle, on the highway, trying to get away from my abuser, after he threatened and abused me, even if that meant suicide. But he quickly grabb...
+ 6 15 replies 36 views Mar 19, 2018 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
I don't have the heart for it anymore. Last night, that killed me. And you can't just turn around and tell me you're sorry. Because I know you don't mean it. You never do. I won't chase after you this time. I won't fall ...
+ 0 0 replies 12 views Mar 12, 2018 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
Some men have a strange idea about what they can do to inspire their girlfriends to stay interested in them, and my second boyfriend Colin certainly had a very intimidating and violent opinion.
+ 4 2 replies 14 views Jan 24, 2018 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
Most people are being abused by their spouse or their parents. But with me, it isn’t. My brother physically abuse me and my mum. He can be emotionally, mentally and physically abusive. The older he gets, the more he thinks that he’s superior than any...
+ 9 23 replies 85 views Jan 8, 2018 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
Not my identity anymore (written 10/30/17 10:49pm) Looking back at my old relationship is like looking into a mirror. Now that two years have passed, I'm finally distant enough from the memories that I can look at them objectively. I don't...
+ 2 0 replies 6 views Jan 4, 2018 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
I’m happy that I finally got away from it. I was with a person that was extremely manipulating and emotionally abusive. Even though all of the shit they did to me, I still love that person. I know I’m better off without them and I’m happy but i cared...
+ 4 4 replies 17 views Dec 30, 2017 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
In Pieces (written 7/19/16 2:53am) I gotta stop staying up this late. When I do, my mind goes to all sorts of places. Places, that I'd rather leave undiscovered. I've been getting down on myself a lot lately. I've been feeling like I...
+ 3 13 replies 11 views Dec 21, 2017 |
I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
Tough Lessons (6/9/16 1:36am) I've been thinking about everything that happened... Recounting our arguments in my head, and why they were 'my fault'. I'm so thankful the fog around it all has slowly begun to dissipate, and I can ...
+ 7 11 replies 15 views Dec 21, 2017 |

I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
Abuse Health

I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship | Similar Worlds