I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship

Very interesting read if your wondering if your relationship is unhealthy or abusive, I only recently learnt this after intense research. Sometimes we don’t realise it’s abuse, I didn’t realise my husband was narcissistic until years later. I str...
7
|
Do you guys think a man putting his hands on a woman could ever be justified?
2
|
So you asked him to spend time w you and hes more interested in his phone games. It escalated, Frustrated u are crying ur ass out while he's still on the phone. You doh wanna even be close to him anymore.
1
|
I have shared my story a lot in Experience project.com. To cut the long story short, I am a 40 yrs old man from India. I married my wife of about the same age 10 years back. It was an arranged marriage. After marriage I found out that she is quite ma...
0
|
I wasn't gonna post about this because mainly I know no one will care but I just needed to vent somewhere... anyways yesterday I went to go see him, he said he wanted to talk so I just went to see if he was doing okay. And of course when I get t...
0
|
"Let that pain become your inspiration. "
6
|
I grew up in a dysfunctional family. My father was abusive physically and mentally. My mother is schizophrenic and living with them both caused me to live in depression and anxiety. I grew up with my father constantly calling me a piece of shit. I ne...
12
|
"Let that pain become your  inspiration. " I work so hard to turn the pain off.
5
|
The only thing I asked for... wildflowers. ... Promised me the moon, but never stopped to pick a daisy.
9
|
we got commited when i was completing my high school. 5 years into relation we did survive small issues because although we fighted he used to say sorry and we got back again. but as time passed he became insecure with the whole lot of proposals i g...
6
|
Does neglect and being not appreciated for almost 20 years count?
13
|
My bf and I don't meet much. So I was happy when he asked me to go to the beach. Apparently his friends were coming along too. Well at the beach they all were joking and having fun and I felt left out. Wanting a lil talking time w my bf, I asked...
1
|
Started thinking about the time when I was 5 months pregnant, attempting to jump out of my abuser’s moving vehicle, on the highway, trying to get away from my abuser, after he threatened and abused me, even if that meant suicide. But he quickly grabb...
6
|
I don't have the heart for it anymore. Last night, that killed me. And you can't just turn around and tell me you're sorry. Because I know you don't mean it. You never do. I won't chase after you this time. I won't fall ...
0
|
Some men have a strange idea about what they can do to inspire their girlfriends to stay interested in them, and my second boyfriend Colin certainly had a very intimidating and violent opinion.
4
|
Most people are being abused by their spouse or their parents. But with me, it isn’t. My brother physically abuse me and my mum. He can be emotionally, mentally and physically abusive. The older he gets, the more he thinks that he’s superior than any...
9
|
Not my identity anymore (written 10/30/17 10:49pm) Looking back at my old relationship is like looking into a mirror. Now that two years have passed, I'm finally distant enough from the memories that I can look at them objectively. I don't...
2
|
I’m happy that I finally got away from it. I was with a person that was extremely manipulating and emotionally abusive. Even though all of the shit they did to me, I still love that person. I know I’m better off without them and I’m happy but i cared...
4
|
In Pieces (written 7/19/16 2:53am) I gotta stop staying up this late. When I do, my mind goes to all sorts of places. Places, that I'd rather leave undiscovered. I've been getting down on myself a lot lately. I've been feeling like I...
3
|
Tough Lessons (6/9/16 1:36am) I've been thinking about everything that happened... Recounting our arguments in my head, and why they were 'my fault'. I'm so thankful the fog around it all has slowly begun to dissipate, and I can ...
7
|

I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship
Categories: Abuse, Health

I Have Been In An Abusive Relationship | Similar Worlds