This post may contain Adult content.
I What

There’s this crazy person stopping traffic in the middle of a busy freeway

Nearly caused two accidents. He is still pacing up and down the foot path now. That’s the third truck now to nearly veer off the road. Somebody’s going to have his innards laid out at the end of the night. Fucking coppers taking their bloody time 😒
geoam1 · 51-55, M
Crazyyyy stuffs [@100938,geoam1]
geoam1 · 51-55, M
[@957625,DrScissorhands] yeah it is.
He's probably on drugs.
Nah the guy’s lost his marbles. Obviously mentally ill. [@14748,Zebrawl]
probably due to a life on drugs. [@957625,DrScissorhands]
It’s uncommon where I stay [@14748,Zebrawl]
eyeno · M
Yup seen one before, a woman pretty good looking too, as high as a kite walking right in the middle of the busy road downtown.

Wearing a sundress smiling and skipping like she was in heaven.
They’re in heaven but the bystanders are blowing up their pacemakers watching the scene unfold 😅[@1150425,eyeno]
eyeno · M
[@957625,DrScissorhands] that was the only time in my life, that I was truly shocked.
The funny part is when she skipped through the busy intersection the cars were all stopped at a red light!
God must be saving her for something, I don't know.
He is saving her for a rainy day. You just wait and see. She’ll be back 😅[@1150425,eyeno]
It’s the owner of the ice cream factory. Sales are down 50% poor guy is suicidal
Thank you, I wasnt prepared to be choking on my tea. My poor back 😑[@1204672,Mastermeister]

I What