I Need to Rant

You know what I really hate about college,uni?
When you have those classes you hate bc it not easy or bc its borings but its a required to take for your major. And the teacher that teaches that class says that your grade depends heavily on the midterm and final. I have my econ midterm next week, I'm a public admin major and the class is required for our major and is only suggested for econ majors, so there are few econ majors and 90 percent are public admin majors. And econ is required for my major, and our grade is heavily dependent on our midterm grade. So yeah I'm starting stress about that now.
1
|
Edited: 1 week ago
SaraxKay · 22-25, F
That's so frustrating, most especially because college isn't cheap!!
lizzy96 · 22-25, F
[@406946,SaraxKay] which is why I like those classes which are graded based on essays, so much less stressful
trackman11 · 56-60, M
Good luck.
lizzy96 · 22-25, F
[@701587,trackman11] thanks
deadgerbil · 18-21, M
I've found myself to be stressing over midterms as well lol
lizzy96 · 22-25, F
[@761112,deadgerbil] what makes matters worse is that I'm a junior in college, so I really can't afford to fail. After this I have my spring semester, plan on taking two three-credit classes in the summer and finish with my last semester next fall
deadgerbil · 18-21, M
[@813039,lizzy96] ooo imma junior too. College went by so fast lol
lizzy96 · 22-25, F
[@761112,deadgerbil] IKR I'm going to be 24 when I graduate (If I pass the rest of classes that is)

I Need to Rant
Categories: Community

You know what I really hate about college,uni? Wh... | I Need to Rant | Similar Worlds