I Have Insomnia

And it's affecting my vision

I think it is the lack of sleep that's doing it. I keep getting startled by the star in the upper right hand corner of SW, where it says 'Get VIP'. Every time I notice this, I see 'get a GRIP.' 馃檭
eyenoM
How Many Panda's Do You See..!!!

[@1203408,DRDEATH] You have been through Hell, if you don't mind my saying so, and I know you must feel lucky to still be here.

Re. the paranormal stuff you were telling me about -- your stories are similar to some things that have happened to me. I have had strange encounters with dogs, doors slamming or opening on their own, and visions of Death which turn out to be for real.

I have had premonitions about the death of people (usually celebrities) that come true. I try not to let it drive me to drink.
DRDEATHM
[@1212591,HauntedWitch] perhaps i can one day run blocks and take any heat that comes at you and yes i have been thru alot you have heard 5 % maybe i fear nothing i have been thru every single possible bad scene and im still here when we are together i will kill or die to keep you safe and out of harms way you will feel respected beyond any other before me honored, cherished, and adored my car is back to dependable i would trust it to go anywherei am honored to be your friend your gift lifted my spirit my ex finally left in 2005 i knew you would show up i knew who you were the first time i laid eyes on you i sensed you you cant know what you mean to me you will soon
[@1203408,DRDEATH] Herr Doktor, I am likewise honored to be your friend. And yes, I knew about your ex. Don't ask me how or why, because I do (seriously) know things sometimes that can't be easily explained. We met because I had a feeling/premonition that someone who was, at the time, a stranger to me needed a kind word. If you need someone to listen, I am here for that.
Mamapolo201670-79, F
Think of it as enlightenment. You have reached a new plateau of awareness.

This comforts me, anyway.
DRDEATHM
j see it too im not sure i want any attention that seems to bite me on the @ss everywhere i go to post which has dwindled to here i find that online you (we) seem to attract the wrong type of people who either wanna judge or use us i see you followed me thanks i believe i will return the gesture i believe from a distance certain feelings can build that would suggest meeting face to face should be explored so that if a bond could be built then theres no time to wait nothing ventured nothing gained i dont believe i have devulged much background on my profile should anything come to mind feel free to test my limits for real i am only interested in long term
DRDEATHM
[@1212591,HauntedWitch] yes i knew the minute i wrote that it felt so wrong..1000 sincere im sorry's i am ashamed of myself i have failed you..
DRDEATHM
i do not believe God i call him joe even to his face attends organized religion practices any more they ask for money 10 % in his name and now its mandatory why would joe need money? that has to put a thorn in his sandel...
[@1203408,DRDEATH] I call it the Church Tax. It's worse than the IRS. The IRS can only send you to jail, but Joe, as you call him, will send us to Halifax, and I don't mean Canada.
DRDEATHM
the ones in suits or naked ones?
DRDEATHM
oh a story is unfolding..i cannot seem to walk away even tho my cae is very close im supposed to go to seattle tomorrow i was mailed a ticket today from renton it had a picture with a car in front a car behind that said i ran a red light doing 12 miles an hour in a 35 mile zone its 124.00 the picgtufre looks like im in a parking lot...its odd very odd kits a 3. 59 pm
Mamapolo201670-79, F
[@1203408,DRDEATH] They sent you a ticket for driving too slow?
DRDEATHM
[@1212591,HauntedWitch] yes dear your wish is my command i just saw the signs thursday in my mind i questioned them now i know...i will slow way down i have a reason to reason.. ok i will catch you when i catch you
[@1203408,DRDEATH] Don't forget to tell me that story you mentioned sometime, especially if it has anything to do with the paranormal.
Star in upper right corner 馃. Perhaps it鈥檚 vitreous detachment. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔
Most of us will get it but no problems 馃. I鈥檝e had it in one eye 馃憗
See an ophthalmologist straight away though . [@1212591,HauntedWitch]
[@1210041,DelightfulDelectableDelicious] I have lattices myself, but the doctor says they are stable and probably won't give me problems.
Glad to here of no problems. So many diseases of the eyes go undiagnosed until blindness. We need yearly exams 馃憤 [@1212591,HauntedWitch]

I Have Insomnia
Health