I Am Rambling

Idk whether true distraction is hard to find or not.
I don't feel I look for it anytime. There's something or the other that is there to be attended.
Probably, I am slower than you.
(No ramble) 🙂
JustNik · 46-50, F
[@24735,Silentspectator] you’re probably just more level headed. 🙂
[@23104,JustNik] presumption for sure!

EllieJ · F
Art??
JustNik · 46-50, F
[@1040847,EllieJ] Works wonders! Since the meds I can get it from books again now like I used to as well, and that’s a great joy for me. It made me terribly sad to have lost that. ❤️
EllieJ · F
[@23104,JustNik] ah that’s wonderful! I’ve yet to go back to books but I think that’s the princess making me dizzy..maybe when she’s 21??!
JustNik · 46-50, F
[@1040847,EllieJ] LOL bet it’ll be before then! My girls liked reading time together. We’d get our books and blankets and spread out just read together.
Cierzo · M
True distraction is a treasure, but hard to find. One reason is what we are doing now, using those monsters called social networks.
JustNik · 46-50, F
[@16207,Cierzo] I agree. More than that - the phones in general. Balance seems hard to find. But I’m still glad to know you. 🙂
Nunos50 · 56-60, M
Washing machine head
JustNik · 46-50, F
[@14688,Nunos50] 😂😂😂😂😂 I had to look that up! 🤣
Nunos50 · 56-60, M
[@23104,JustNik] sorry AA shorthand
JustNik · 46-50, F
[@14688,Nunos50] LOL made me laugh. I have to assume that would be an excellent distraction! 😂👍

I Am Rambling
Some ramdon thoughts are coming across my mind.